** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN.

kevsul

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN. Cheers Guys I am going to split again into 2 Banks One of £30 then the remainder I am looking for odds of 1.20 up for the larger bank, so tonight I am going to lay some 0-0's on the multiples :ok

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN. Was Waiting on Donny for all the 0-0's And ping ping both Donny Game and the Brescia game score goals aat the same time :ok So both bets above are winners Update shortly

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN.

Thanks Staffy :ok Tonight's 0-0 Lays are Villa Man City Cardiff Sheff Wed odds 1.28 Liability £43.30, Returns -5% are £11.51 :hope:hope
Winner :ok £54.81 :ok
Another set of 4 Laying 0-0 in these Atlanta Catania Lazio Valladolid Odds 1.34, Liability is £42.38, Returns -5% = £13.69 :hope:hope
sadly another loser, With man sent off before H/T, Could not find any opportunity to recover even half the stake, until Atlanta scored, but it was to late when they did.:(:( So left with £54.81 to play with :ok

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN. Well I think I have found one for tonight so here we go Metz v Chateauroux Lay 0-0 Full stake 54.18 @ 3.8, Backers stake is 19.35, Returns after 5% will be 18.38 :hope:hope:hope

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN.

Unlucky Kev' date=' its a shame you didn't manage to get a good run going :([/quote'] Never did this time around, Still got out of trouble with Maritimo, and DBDF flagging up the betfair promo, in 2 days hit 3 trebles form 6 :ok I also wonder why the profit and loss never shows the multiple parts of bets. As in all 3 I laid in the last leg for certain profit. Going to do the same as yourself with the banks again :ok Plus my H/T one