** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Sorry I've got very little time today... ACASUSO @ 1.476 Pinnacle. Acasuso is playing really well at the moment, reaching final last week then taking out Monaco and Cuevas comfortably. Schwank doesn't seemm to be playing well, and should have lost to Rui Machado.

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Totally agree with Mr.I about Chucho match.. Schwank v. Acasuso @ 1.45 Acasuso is in great form,reached the final last week in Vina,looks convincing in Brazil,don't allowing single set to his opponents till now.Schwank was pathetic yesterday in a match that lasted almost three hours and has big luck to win it.It'll be surprise if Schwank win single set today. Ferrero v. Bellucci @ 1.49 'Home boy' somehow survived yesterday in a match against Polish qualifier Kubot who is far from good on this surface.Ferrero looks very intrested about this tour.,comfortably walked over Dabul>great top 100 claycounter,letting him only three games yesterday.Here's where luck ends for the home player! Adding Dent @ 1.5 and Querrey @ 1.35,to my 4.375 combo..:hope

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Mauresmo - Radwanska At this match Mauresmo is clear favorite here for me.She will have crowd support.Also she has physical advantage over radwanska.Radwanska has a weak body. Many players like Radwanska , when they were young they are winning the wimbledon,roland garros,us open,australian open titles at junior categories.(boys or girls). However when it comes to their professional career , they are not successful as their junior career.Radwanska is that type of player that she will never win big match at her professional career. Mauresmo 1.73

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb I've bet against Belluci,but already was down with Damned Dent:@ However,that was good advice.:ok On doggy side today.. Nadal v. Tsonga @ 2.75 Don't like how Nadal is playing this week,he's not convincing as we all expected,had real problems in first two matches,something's wrong these days with No.1!Now after six sets vs. Bolelli and Dimitrov,facing Tsonga who has big chance to win this match,i think.French man hasn't been convinceing also in Roterdam but still don't allow set to his opponents till now(counting Johanesburg,too).Tsonga won Jo'burg last week,showing some impressive tennis,has one win(H2H 1-2)over Spaniard>in straight sets last year in Melbourne.. Expected better price,but this one is not so bad..worth of(medium)risk..:hope

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Another u'dog.. Ancic v. Youzhny @ 2.3 Russian can play great tennis on 'his day'!It seems that he is in good form,showing some solid tennis this week.Preety easily beat Recourderc and when nobody expected,surprisingly won over Ferrer.Mario's intensity on the court these days is big..i think it's great moment Croat to fall physicaly.He is coming in this match after big win over big Simon(with pain in his back)..'loss after big win'!?In their only meeting when Youzhny was priced same as today,he won the match (6/4 6/2).:hope Im intrested in a few more dogs,I'll post them later.As i said,on doggy side today..

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Jankovic v. Cornet @ 3.95 That price for up-rising Cornet must be taken.Cornet is very tough mentally,was close to knockout Safina in Melbourne,today will have home crowd on her side,she's in constantly good form!Jankovic,struggled yesterday against Li Na,that's enough,to oppose her and her defensive style vs. great fighter at these odds,for me.Cornet is underestimated,she has bigger chance than odds suggest.:hope

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb

Jankovic v. Cornet @ 3.95 That price for up-rising Cornet must be taken.Cornet is very tough mentally,was close to knockout Safina in Melbourne,today will have home crowd on her side,she's in constantly good form!Jankovic,struggled yesterday against Li Na,that's enough,to oppose her and her defensive style vs. great fighter at these odds,for me.Cornet is underestimated,she has bigger chance than odds suggest.:hope
You have Cornet @ 4.30 now on betfair! i will try this odds!

I've bet against Belluci,but already was down with Damned Dent:@ However,that was good advice.:ok On doggy side today.. Nadal v. Tsonga @ 2.75 Don't like how Nadal is playing this week,he's not convincing as we all expected,had real problems in first two matches,something's wrong these days with No.1!Now after six sets vs. Bolelli and Dimitrov,facing Tsonga who has big chance to win this match,i think.French man hasn't been convinceing also in Roterdam but still don't allow set to his opponents till now(counting Johanesburg,too).Tsonga won Jo'burg last week,showing some impressive tennis,has one win(H2H 1-2)over Spaniard>in straight sets last year in Melbourne.. Expected better price,but this one is not so bad..worth of(medium)risk..:hope
Sorry mate have to disagree, despite the fact Rafa isnt playing too well...IT'S STILL RAFAEL NADAL! He still hjas the ability to turn it on in a heratbeat and destroy anyone and everyone who stands at the other end of the court. Dont bet too much on tennis so may be wrong but for me to see Rafa at over 1.5 against any opponent outside the main 4 is a huge price and is one I'm very tempted to take. If Tsonga beat him for me it would be a massive shock. Gl anyway mate

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Clear as anything... Nadal to win 2:0 @2,50 Pinnacle 7/10 Nadal from his former 27 2set Matches has won 17 Matches 2-0 and 10 Matches not 2-0; Even though Tsonga is more than an average opponent i wouldn´t go higher than 1,80-2,00 for this one... Alize Cornet @4,80 Betfair 4/10 Jankovic struggles all the way and Cornet has the waepons to beat her. Should be more 1,50-3,00 in my opinion... Monfils not to win 2-0 @2,10 6/10 Benneteau to win 2-0 @7,00 1,5/10 Benneteau has some nice wins here against Feli Lopez and Davydenko. His service stas are good so this should be a very tight affair.. Robredo to win 2:0 @2,70 4/10 Don´t like Booooredo at all, but must admit that he was comfortable winner in all his matches at this tourney. He is playing well and relaxed here and although he lost to Acasuso in 3 sets last week, i can see him tourning this completely around today... Belucci to win 2:0 @2,60 Betfair 5/10 Belucci is serving the hell out of him and Gil serves nearly no aces and some double faults, so he will have problems holding serve and stay in the sets in this one. In addition Gil has to run out of steam someday and after a big effort in Johannesburg and 2 tight 3setters here and a tight 7/6 7/6 against Almagro this looks to be the time to lose the first set and than tank/go to the wire... Dechy +6 Games tb. Demetieva @1,91 Pinnacle 6/10 They played each other for many times now with Jelena winning the mass of the encounters, but many matches have gone to 3 sets and i can´t see Natahlie being totally destroyed here in front of her homecrowd.... 6-4 6-4 Elena form me... Good luck :ok Arantxa

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Yeah nice one, Mauresmo was excellent again, only 7 games dropped and serve only broken once. She has made me feel a right numpty this week. Jankovic has looked vulnerable and overly defensive so the home lady is worth a shot @ 2.37 on bet365. :hope

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Monfils @ 4.1 Betfair Beat Nadal in a similar type of match a few weeks ago and must be significantly fresher than Nadal who has played 3 consecutive 3 setters. Monfils is a great defender so Nadal will find it even harder to win points against the Frenchman and in the end this could prove critical. If Monfils gets his serve right then I think he's a huge chance to win. Have also lightly specced the following 1st score bets: Monfils 6-0 @ 251 Monfils 6-1 @ 81 Monfils 6-2 @ 30

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Mauresmo - Jankovic Jankovic beat cornet because both of them had very bad serves, Services of both players had been broken many times. But this time Jankovic won't have too many chance to break Mauresmo's serve. Mauresmo has served pretty well in this tournoument.Jankovic with her weak serve has no chance against mauresmo. Moreover mauresmo leads 5-1 against jankovic at head to heads statistics.With the crowd support mauresmo will dominate the match. Mauresmo 2.40

Sorry mate have to disagree' date=' despite the fact Rafa isnt playing too well...IT'S STILL RAFAEL NADAL! He still hjas the ability to turn it on in a heratbeat and destroy anyone and everyone who stands at the other end of the court. Dont bet too much on tennis so may be wrong but for me to see Rafa at over 1.5 against any opponent outside the main 4 is a huge price and is one I'm very tempted to take. If Tsonga beat him for me it would be a massive shock. Gl anyway mate[/quote'] :nana:beer

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Mauresmo - Dementieva Head to head Mauresmo leads 8-6 bu this tells us nothing.At important matches dementieva has still having problems with her serve.Although this problem she still can win this match.But i don't think dementieva is clear favorite of this match.Mauresmo played bad tennis in the 2 nd set against jankovic but mauresmo is physcially fit. Moreover home crowd will support Mauresmo. last two meetings dementieva won 2-0..i don't think she will beat mauresmo 2-0 ; 3 times in a row. Mauresmo will take at least a set. Mauresmo +1.5 set @1.59 Murray - Nadal From now on ( after improvements of Murray ) Nadal can not be favorite on hard court against Murray. Also nadal is not in his top form. he lose a set against bolelli , dimitrov and tsonga.Both players makes good defence.They both like baseline rallies.Murray has better serves. Moreover classical nadal tactic ( hitting the ball with a top spin to opponent's backhand ) won't work. Because Murray has one of the best backhands on the tour. Murray @2.23

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Mouresmo had pretty much bad last year and half. But today they are back on track and this is her first final after 18 months. She is a player who defently has potential and she is able to beat anyone on the world when shi is in form, and looks that is case today. She is in excelent run winning last 11 games. In quarter finall she beat Agnieska Radwanka and in semi final Jelena Jankovic,I must admit this is very impresive run, so at preasen Mouresmo form I see value on this odds