** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

:: My Bets (2009) ::

Sheerluck Holmes

Re: :: My Bets (2009) :: 3 for tonight:

BetDateSportPickB/LOddsStk
239-FebFootballBurton to beat RushdenBack1.60£5.00
249-FebFootballLeeds to beat MillwallBack1.88£10.00
259-FebFootballKidderminster v Cambridge | UNDER 2.5Back1.76£5.00
Tried to dissuade myself from backign Burton but couldn't. 13 wins from the last 14 is unbelievable form against a team with a mediocre away record and whos last results away from home have been: DLLDWDLL. I am Leeds fan and think we can beat Millwall tonight. Carlisle apart, we have had a decent home record since Grayson has taken over and we really need to win this to keep our playoffs hope alive. We have a decent recent record v Millwall (W4-D2-L1) and this is a tougher game than Millwall have faced recently, there form is good but it seems to have come against lower class opposition and when playign top 6 teams (Scunny and Peterborough) they have been beaten. Kidderminster v Cambridge should end UNDER. 12/13 of Kidderminster's last games have all ended under, inlcuding their last 4 at home. They have a strong home record and are miserly at home and have only conceeded 9 goals all season in front of their home fans.

Re: :: My Bets (2009) ::

Hmmm' date=' really not sure whats going on with the Kidderminster game ...... not on betfair anymore. Was it postponed?[/quote'] Ah! CAMBRIDGE MATCH POSTPONED Posted on: Mon 09 Feb 2009 Tonight's match at home to Cambridge United in the Blue Square Premier has been called off due to a waterlogged pitch. Ground staff at Aggborough had worked wonders to rid the pitch of snow over the last couple of days and it was hoped throughout today that the game would be played. However match referee R. Fletcher has inspected the pitch this evening and deemed the surface too wet due to today's rain, which is set to continue throughout the evening. The club will announce details of a new date for the game when one is confirmed.

Re: :: My Bets (2009) :: 1 for tonight I reckon:

BetDateSportPickB/LOddsStk
2510-FebFootballColchester to beat TranmereBack2.08£5.55
Drawn to this bet because of Tranmere's away form who's last 7 games on the road have been: LLDLLLD and who's away record is W3-D3-L7. Colchester appear to be in fine fettle with recent form of WWDWDWWDW, they also have the edge in h2h's W3-D7-L1.