** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

ATP Johannesburg/Vina del Mar/Zagreb 2nd-8th Feb

Re: ATP Johannesburg/Vina del Mar/Zagreb 2nd-8th Feb terrible day for me Vassallo beat chela @ 2.20 £20 LOST:@ Baghdatis beat ferrer @ 1.81 £20 LOST:@ Acasuso beat bellucci @ 2.25 £20 WON :clap Hernych beat zverev @ 2.10 £20 WON:clap Stakhovsky beat troicki @ 2.25 £20 LOST:@ Dodig beat ancic @ 5.50 £10 LOST:@ Capdeville beat Cuevas @ 1.66 £20 LOST:@ Decoud beat acasuso @ 2.95 £20 LOST:@ £150 staked £87 returned P/L = -£63:sad _________________________________________________________ BET UPDATE Total bets 27 Correct bets 11 Total stake £450 Total returned £494.70 P/L = + £44.70 ___________________________________________________________ Lost a 12/1 footie treble too with a last minute equaliser:cry Really need a good couple of bets tomo now get going again. As for acasuso v decoud, did anyone see the match? Acasuso really was poor against bellucci, suprised he won. I suppose its a lesson on knowing as much about the opponent too, as i never seen decoud before. Onto the weekend anyway:hope

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Johannesburg/Vina del Mar/Zagreb 2nd-8th Feb

Grrrr YTD stats
W/L43/57
Staked100
Profit-0.2121
Yield %-0.21%
How you not in profit Mr I, with what isnt a bad w/l ratio? Have you lost on bets you staked more on or do you do level stakes? Or is just do with average odds? From what i seen of your bets they always seem decent odds. fig

The Hernych - Zverev bet will have been voided' date=' so no profit would have come from that match?[/quote'] Bookie pays out on who progresses once first point been won. This cost me in Ao when backed azarenka beat williams who was 1set up. Each bookie does it a different way, who progresses who wins first set or void void if match not complete and so on they never make it easy find either!

How you not in profit Mr I, with what isnt a bad w/l ratio? Have you lost on bets you staked more on or do you do level stakes? Or is just do with average odds? From what i seen of your bets they always seem decent odds. fig
Yeah just level stakes. The odds I take cover quite a range, but I do mostly go for dogs. Over 600 bets put up on here last year I think the strike rate was around 49% and 6.5% yield. So far this year I've had quite a few ups and downs. To be honest I think I've been quite unlucky. I mean that as, I've lost on retirements but I don't think I've won on retirements, and I've had at least 3 where my player has had match points then lost, and only 1 go the other way in my favour. Anyway, onto the next 100:ok

Bookie pays out on who progresses once first point been won. This cost me in Ao when backed azarenka beat williams who was 1set up. Each bookie does it a different way, who progresses who wins first set or void void if match not complete and so on they never make it easy find either!
For this reason (amongst others) you should really state which bookie you're using:ok

Re: ATP Johannesburg/Vina del Mar/Zagreb 2nd-8th Feb Tomos bets Gonzalez beat monaco @ 1.45 Troicki beat cilic @ 3.75 sugiyama beat ivanovic @ 4.50 Pennetta beat mauresmo @ 2.20 suarez navarro beat Kvitova @ 1.85 Mr Troicki cost me this tournament and no doubt he will lose the first time i back him. the h2h is 2-0 cilic, one being a retirement and the other 6-3 6-7 1-6 He obviously collapsed when losing 2nd set but he did push him, so on that basis and recent form, i think hes worth a shot. Gonzalez, i saw against max gonzalez, theres no doubting hes a good player if abit cavalier. As long as his unforced errors are lower than winners i think hell take this 2-0, but just going with outright win and possibly abit of live play. others wrong thread so wont write up, but sugiyama-ivanovic stands out to me as worth a go for underdog of the day @ 4.5

For this reason (amongst others) you should really state which bookie you're using:ok
I understand what your saying but thats something we have be aware of ourselves. Last year i lost a 20/1 accumulator with ladbrokes i think it was cos of a retirement, even though she led by set to nil and break up in 2nd set. I contacted them but to no avail. My own naivity cost me. Then did it again costing me a similar bet with sportingbet but this time cos she lost first set even though it was 1-1 and again break up in 3rd (5-3 i think it was too!) I can state bookie but i use different ones to get best odds and if not been organised go in local bookie in lunch hour. generally i get odds from bet365 and use bwin for live in play, as i like the site. Best thing do i find is do big tennis accumulators now and again cos its on those i lost out. Im one for clicking wrong selection on live in play too, last night thought acasuso would break in game 8 2nd set, he did thought id won, wondered why balance didnt update,had a look and id put it on game 9:wall All bets above just placed with bwin, where match void if not completed.

troicki-stakhovsky 1 1,7 this is banker of the day. 2:0 for serbian here
:clap
Capdeville v. Cuevas @ 2.14:clap Gonzales v. Monako_over 21.5 @ 1.85:loon6/0 6/2:\
CUEVAS @ 2.14 Pinnacle.
:clap
win is a win. :D
:D
Don't have account anywhere on net,it's hell of procedure to get one in a shhty place like mine,Always using local(very good),check it betsbc.com if u want,right corner eng.vers.!Sometimes in my posts i use 'my local' odds,and sometimes 'better' online odds.I hope that's ok!:ok

Re: ATP Johannesburg/Vina del Mar/Zagreb 2nd-8th Feb Cilic v. Troicki_over 22.5 @ 1.85 Both are big servers,great players,Troicki is superb returner but,i think that quality is slightly on Croat side,because of his mental strenght and nice play from the base line.This one must be tight,will be hard to break and i'm preety sure that at least we'll see one tie break!+even if winner of that tie,won the next set 6/4,that cover 22.5 line! In their only finished match Cilic won in three setter and there was tie-break.Three setter is very possible today,too.This is third over that i'm on,this week!hoppefully first correct..:hope

Tomos bets Gonzalez beat monaco @ 1.45:tongue2 Troicki beat cilic @ 3.75:@ sugiyama beat ivanovic @ 4.50:@ Pennetta beat mauresmo @ 2.20:tongue2 suarez navarro beat Kvitova @ 1.85:@ Mr Troicki cost me this tournament and no doubt he will lose the first time i back him. the h2h is 2-0 cilic, one being a retirement and the other 6-3 6-7 1-6 He obviously collapsed when losing 2nd set but he did push him, so on that basis and recent form, i think hes worth a shot. Gonzalez, i saw against max gonzalez, theres no doubting hes a good player if abit cavalier. As long as his unforced errors are lower than winners i think hell take this 2-0, but just going with outright win and possibly abit of live play. others wrong thread so wont write up, but sugiyama-ivanovic stands out to me as worth a go for underdog of the day @ 4.5
Stake £80 returned £73 P/L = -£7 Another day without profit on the tennis. troicki played a small part in my relative lack of success so far. Thought suavez-navarro would come through, chose her over peer who obviously won:(. ___________________________________________________ Total bets 32 Correct bets 13 Total stake £530 Total return £567.70 P/L = + £36.70 ____________________________________________________________ Not looking to healthy anymore:cry Got to get correct bets score to 50%

what is tommy robredo doing . cant handle pressure. dud
Just relaxing,nothing serious..i think Chile atp pts.,don't worth more than two Cili girls:spank Real pressure is missing there.. Willing to take Cilic today,but 1.45 is absolute no value,in this kind of match.. Any toughts on Zagreb final,mates?

Re: ATP Johannesburg/Vina del Mar/Zagreb 2nd-8th Feb ANCIC @ 3.00 VC. Ancic has had a pretty strange week. He was fairly awful against Lacko and Hernych but came through comfortably in the other 2 rounds. You could see how much this tournament means to him near the end of the match against Hernych and I think he'll put in a good performance against Cilic. Cilic has been much more comfortable this week but I wasn't impressed with him against Veic then he beat an injured Troicki. Ancic could have a little edge here being the senior Croatian, it will definately be a big deal for Cilic to beat him in the Zagreb final. This should be a close match, and I wouldn't have Ancic above 2.50.