Tennis: Capitala World Championship 1st - 3rd Jan

Tennis is back:cow:cow:cow:cow. This is a new exhibition event which replaces Kooyong and is live on Sky. This year I plan on writing a bit less than I did last year, and trading more which means less selections I'll be writing about. However, I hope that means I can improve quality a litttle. Last year I was running at about 8% yield to level stakes for most of the year before a bad run towards the end dropping down to 6.5%. This year I hope to be able to get around 8-10% which is optimistic but IMO doable. Different from last year I hope to keep a YTD record in the weekly threads based on 1pt level stakes on all selections. RODDICK @ 2.10 Stan James. Pretty standard price, but looks OK to me. Roddick has won Kooyong the past 3 years including a win over Federer which indicates he takes these exhibition events pretty seriously and maybe that his game doesn't need as many matches to get going as a rythem player like Davydenko would. H2H is 5-1 to Roddick with Davy taking the last one in Miami 2008 when he was really in the zone. Anything odds-against is good enough for me to take Roddick.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.