** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ascot - Fri 19th Dec

Rainbow

my best bet of the day would be fistral beach 1245 asc. steps up 5f in trip which should suit and already sets the mark for this race. sould improve and ground not a concern. a few are open to improve also and look dangers, but we look a better all round type and so should be winning this race.

Re: Ascot - Fri 19th Dec FUNNY FELLOW 1.20 Ascot. Massive price if you ask me, as although shown little over hurdles, it's all quite obvious that chasing will be his game and he gets in here of a light looking mark of 97. I may be wrong about this, but the price is there to take a chance and with plenty in the race having thier questions to answer and with the trip and ground looking suitable, I think he's well worth a chance. Currently 75s on Betfair. 0.5 points each way.

Re: Ascot - Fri 19th Dec 1.55 Dee Ee Williams 10/3 spo 15 pts This looks a nice race in prospect here. I have gone for Dee ee Williams who I have been impressed with in both of its wins so far this season. Its win in a race at chelt. has worked out unbelieveably well as Ive mentioned before with numerous winners and often good winners coming out of the race since. After that he managed to win at the track in a race that looked decent form with the top three clear. The second that day bergo has to be feared today because afterall he was less than a length behind dee ee williams and has a good pull with dee ee williams today. However whilst feared, dee ee williams is nicely developing and with pacesetter golan way in the field, a decent clip should be assured and I can see that suiting dee ee williams to the ground to pounce late similarly to last time. Should be a decent race and I like dee ee williams who could just be a genuine chelt. horse by march.

Re: Ascot - Fri 19th Dec Ascot 15:05 Master Medic (IRE) Looks to be well trained for the season. 511 since 05Oct08 from being on break since 01Mar08. Previous form before the last three are 1453, all over hurdles. Shorter trip than last two but should still go well if allowed to lead early like two runs ago. 5pts ew @ 13-2 Bet365 BOG : 15-2 wtih Sportingbet King Louis (FR) Course and Distance winner back in 21Dec07. Won twice with Elsworth in the saddle earlier this year; 1P19 as a combo overall. 1pt ew @ 40-1 Bet365 BOG Dev (IRE) 1315 with Jamie Moore on board. LTO was first run since 24Apr08 so I think he'll be more fit for today. 2pts ew @ 20-1 Bet365 BOG

Re: Ascot - Fri 19th Dec

Ascot 15:05 Master Medic (IRE) Looks to be well trained for the season. 511 since 05Oct08 from being on break since 01Mar08. Previous form before the last three are 1453, all over hurdles. Shorter trip than last two but should still go well if allowed to lead early like two runs ago. 5pts ew @ 13-2 Bet365 BOG : 15-2 wtih Sportingbet King Louis (FR) Course and Distance winner back in 21Dec07. Won twice with Elsworth in the saddle earlier this year; 1P19 as a combo overall. 1pt ew @ 40-1 Bet365 BOG Dev (IRE) 1315 with Jamie Moore on board. LTO was first run since 24Apr08 so I think he'll be more fit for today. 2pts ew @ 20-1 Bet365 BOG
Master Medic (IRE) :cheers