** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Daily MTT Winnings for December 2008 and Annual Total

avongirl

Re: Daily MTT Winnings for December 2008 Winnings for techradar Congratulations! In the finished Champions League Season your team finished on place 55 in the European Ranking and on place 7 in the national ranking. With those positions in the Champions League and the National table, you have won the following prize money: Champions League-table: $77 National table UK: $135 Sum: $212

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily MTT Winnings for December 2008 Tonight is the first time I've reached 3 FT's under 3 different aliases in one night ........:lol .... well as far as I remember anyway .... I haven't got a screenshot for the Redkings Winter Poker League but I play as Torrescoress (er when he doesn't have a hamstring problem) ..... I came 7th tonight for approx $53 and got 84 points to go onto this leaders table :) .... http://www.redkings.com/Christmas-Leader-Board.html?ChristmasLeague_command=assign_data I think I should be in top 10 after tonight with 2 tournies to go ..... :hope I got to the last 10 on the 32red 5000 R/b's tourny ...as Dreamkiller4 :) which equates to $50 .... And finally as Destroyer7 im on the FT $1500 Stan James Freeroll Grand Prix ...... which only cost the 50LP's :) I came 7th for $51 ...... sj2xl7.jpg

Re: Daily MTT Winnings for December 2008 Just had a quick add up and we passed the $10k needed around Monday I think. :clap:clap So we are saved from tiddlywinks! I think we're heading towards $17k so far this month so keep posting and let's try to break the $700k barrier. (just over $65k needed for the month). :D

Re: Daily MTT Winnings for December 2008

Quality gear then :tongue2
That's just the price of the stuff that Guppie bathes in. :ok
I won a 180 man SNG last night on FT....can that get posted in here' date=' or does it not count as it's a SNG???:unsure:unsure:unsure[/quote'] We've had 6 man MTTs so I don't see why we can't have a 180 man SnG. :ok

Re: Daily MTT Winnings for December 2008 Not sure if it passes the mtt test, but won a step4 ticket on stars(took about 4 attempts so felt like a mtt) going to use it for the Sunday warm up or million.(worth $215.00) PokerStars Tournament #126571992, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $75.00/$7.00 9 players $1.00 added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $676.00 Tournament started 2008/12/12 13:44:25 ET Dear goater14, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You have won an admission ticket to 'Step 4'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament Dollars (T$); if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned. To view your available tournament tickets, go to Requests > Tournament Tickets in the main lobby. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.

Re: Daily MTT Winnings for December 2008 PokerStars Tournament #125327969, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 3942 players Total Prize Pool: $39420.00 Tournament started 2008/12/12 14:00:00 ET Dear goater14, You finished the tournament in 228th place. A $39.42 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 83.61 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/ Congratulations! Thank you for participating.