Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November

I advise you to drop the BJK at the end of your posts mate ' date=' theres been enough of that crap on the OF threads which was why they were locked .[/quote'] Perhaps he is a supporter of turkish club Besiktas :rollin (BEŞİKTAŞ JİMNASTİK KULÃœBÃœ)

LOL betting with your heart and not with your head' date=' no place for that on this website, lets hope no one listened to your tips. BJK[/quote'] No place for your bigoted, sectarian, childish nonesense, I'd enjoy the PL why you can cause as soon as mods see your contribution you will be a goner ;). But aye in relation to your tip : Fair fucks tae ye, your some tipper, must be the luckiest one alive. Aalborg played absolutly awful tonight, they had one header on target in the first half, then in the second half they had one shot at goal, which deflected and went in and they still won 2-1. Absolute farcical, I really do not understand what happened tonight. Apologies for anyone who did follow my well constructed tip, Celtic should really have won this game 3-0 or 4-0, just one of those mysteries of football betting I suppose :puke

You Celtic lot make me laugh....Someone new comes on with their opinion and you don't like it so he gets slagged off....he slags you back and you want him banned !!!! Far too cliquey on here.
Can tell your a newbie without even looking at your post count. In recent months there have been some ugly issues discussed on the PL between both Celtic and Rangers fans....and some others for that matter which have led to various good threads being rightly locked and closed. This other newbie comes on with utter garbage which will insight a reaction from most Celtic fans, and he done this deliberatly - that is why I suggested he should be banned to stop a repeat of previous convos :ok Nothing cliquey about it ;)

Can tell your a newbie without even looking at your post count. In recent months there have been some ugly issues discussed on the PL between both Celtic and Rangers fans....and some others for that matter which have led to various good threads being rightly locked and closed. This other newbie comes on with utter garbage which will insight a reaction from most Celtic fans, and he done this deliberatly - that is why I suggested he should be banned to stop a repeat of previous convos :ok Nothing cliquey about it ;)
Hardly a newbie, you should have looked at his 'joined date' instead of his post count. Your and other Celtic fans attitude has come accross as quite condesending, albeit in the face of the most blatent provocation. Leave the stupid Rangers/Celtic bickering to the playground.

Hardly a newbie, you should have looked at his 'joined date' instead of his post count. Your and other Celtic fans attitude has come accross as quite condesending, albeit in the face of the most blatent provocation. Leave the stupid Rangers/Celtic bickering to the playground.
What you targetin me for..?? Not fancy standing up to the guy thats in the wrong for a change!!

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November I'm too busy to spend all my time on here my friend but the sooner you realise that the Scottish premier is far inferior to the majority of Europe and that when Celtic venture into the champions league they've no chance, then you lot might stop losing money on them. It's all very well saying we had all the possession ,loads of shots, corners etc. and then the other team go down the field and score with their only shot of the game .., I see this regular watching my team ( sheffield Wednesday)..It's because they're crap!!

I'm too busy to spend all my time on here my friend but the sooner you realise that the Scottish premier is far inferior to the majority of Europe and that when Celtic venture into the champions league they've no chance, then you lot might stop losing money on them. It's all very well saying we had all the possession ,loads of shots, corners etc. and then the other team go down the field and score with their only shot of the game .., I see this regular watching my team ( sheffield Wednesday)..It's because they're crap!!
Never once said the SPL was anywhere near the standard of most European leauges and teams, I did state I thought it was better than the Danish league which tonight was proved correct (despite the result) in the difference between the only Scottsh resprestitives in the CL Celtic and the Danish representitives in the CL Aalborg. Put simply we were by far the better team, end of discussion :ok

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November Perhaps you lot do not understand what Mr No Surrender is claiming in his posts with his BJK commments.... His username should also not be allowed but I am not one to tell people what to do. Also, Wasp... Had you watched the game, Celtic were different gravy to Aalborg we truthfully were desperately unlucky tonight, it could... and should have been 3 or 4-0 but I do agree with you in one aspect there is no point in saying it SHOULD have been after the game. We did have the chances and didn't take them. Maybe a more match fit Samaras or Big Vennegoor back in the squad would have made a difference, we will never know but I do know that Aalborg got lucky tonight, very very lucky.

What you targetin me for..?? Not fancy standing up to the guy thats in the wrong for a change!!
Not targeting anyone buddy, nor am I getting into any petty arguements. I quoted your post as it explained the previous bad feeling on here with regards the Old Firm, surely everyone should know by now not to raise to the bait. If I wanted to listen to all this sh1t I would head down the street for a sash bash, however im only on here with the aim of making a few bob and trying to share any helpful info with other punters.

Not targeting anyone buddy, nor am I getting into any petty arguements. I quoted your post as it explained the previous bad feeling on here with regards the Old Firm, surely everyone should know by now not to raise to the bait. If I wanted to listen to all this sh1t I would head down the street for a sash bash, however im only on here with the aim of making a few bob and trying to share any helpful info with other punters.
Agreed hence why I was explaing to "THE WASP" that the Celtic fans on here are not 'cliquey' and I was just tryin to avoid another full blown argument with a Rangers fan on this forum by suggesting he either reviewed what he posts in the future or simply having a ban on him :ok

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November some info on the game :SPORTING vs BARCELONA. Sporting will be missing 4 regulars tomorrow and they are going to patch up the defense due to these injuries.Sporting will be relying on Brazilian striking duo Liedson and Derlei to carry the attack.Does Anyone have an opinion about this attacking force??? On the other side barca will be without puyol and yaya toure as they will be rested.iniesta is still out injured and it is not sure if messi will play or not.most likely he will not play because they all ready qualified so I think he will be rested as well. This game feels more like a draw to me . any other news on the other games??? :cheers

Have to disagree with Man Utd, think that game looks very drawish. The teams have met 3 times in recent years, in 05/06 and in Matchday 1 back in September, all were tight games that ended 0-0. The same result would suit both teams here in order for them to qualify. Villarreal come into this one off a shock 3-0 loss at home to Valladolid but I don't know whether they rested players or not. Utd have been struggling away from home this season, drawing a lot and looking unconvincing at times away to Everton, Arsenal, Liverpool, Villa, Celtic. Villarreal will be desperate to avoid a last game shootout against Celtic at Celtic Park ( which would happen should Man Utd win and Celtic win in Aalborg leaving Celtic needing to beat Villarreal by more than one goal on matchday six to progress). A draw would suit Utd in that they would only have to match what Villarreal do on matchday six to top the group, and considering they are at home to Aalborg and Villarreal travel to Celtic, even with fringe players United should win that comfortably so a draw would pretty much gurantee them top spot here. If this is 0-0 or 1-1 going into the last 15 minutes or so I don't envisage any side pushing for the win and with the teams so evenly matched in previous games another draw looks likely. Draw a lot lower than usual at 2/1. I'm with AJ, can't have Celtic at odds on here with our away record, Aalborg are no mugs and will fancy their chances here.
That result at El Madigral was always on the cards. Another gutting night for the Celts :sad

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November INTER MILAN vs PANATHINAIKOS Inter news: Patrick Vieira is definitely out of the clash as is Cristian Chivu and Luis Antonio Jimenez. Panathinaikos will be without the injured Bryce Moon but Vangelis Mantzios should return against Inter, while Cleyton remains a doubt. With a win inter secure a place in the next round but Panathinaikos still has a chance if they get something out of this game as they face Anorthosis in the last game I see a draw in this game also or 1X LIVERPOOL vs MARSEILLE Gerrard will be fit to play against marseille .liverpool with steven gerrard is a homewin for me. more news and opinions are welcome :clap :cheers

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November im taking liverpool/ inter milan/ athletico all to win today. Psv are really bad away from home, liverpool are really strong at home as are inter milan, i will also small stakes be backing the draw with barcelona/chelsea both away from home against teams that must win. just a note on the celtic banter above, i didnt back them even though the tip really made me think, celtic do much better then they should at home, and its the same for other teams aswell, i watched the match tonight and it seemed like celtic were the better team but it must be a hell of a monkey to carry on your back away from home!

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November Zenit St Petersburg - Juventus over 2.5 :@ Villareal - Man Utd draw :D AaB Aalborg - Celtic over 2.5 :D Bayern Munich -1.5 :D Fiorentina - Lyon over 2.5 :D Fenerbahce - Porto over 2.5 :D Arsenal - Dynamo Kiev under 2.5 :D BATE Borisov - Real Madrid over 2.5 :@ :ok

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November Just a thought guys: Let's fight against the bookies instead of each other... Taking their money should be enough of a cause to override any political/sectarian divisions that do nothing but poison people's hearts. Let's work together...ok? :ok

Zenit St Petersburg - Juventus over 2.5 :@ Villareal - Man Utd draw :D AaB Aalborg - Celtic over 2.5 :D Bayern Munich -1.5 :D Fiorentina - Lyon over 2.5 :D Fenerbahce - Porto over 2.5 :D Arsenal - Dynamo Kiev under 2.5 :D BATE Borisov - Real Madrid over 2.5 :@ :ok
Very well done blackcrow... my 8-fold acca almost made it...! :D

LOL betting with your heart and not with your head' date=' no place for that on this website, lets hope no one listened to your tips. BJK[/quote'] And AGAIN, this bigot feels the need to spout his hatred. Paul if you see this I know we've had our run-ins about this kind of Rangers fan in the past, but this time there can be no excuse for not dishing out IMMEDIATE action against this low-llife.

Zenit St Petersburg - Juventus over 2.5 :@ Villareal - Man Utd draw :D AaB Aalborg - Celtic over 2.5 :D Bayern Munich -1.5 :D Fiorentina - Lyon over 2.5 :D Fenerbahce - Porto over 2.5 :D Arsenal - Dynamo Kiev under 2.5 :D BATE Borisov - Real Madrid over 2.5 :@ :ok
:clap:clap:clap

Zenit St Petersburg - Juventus over 2.5 Now that Zenit have finished their domestic competition, they can concenrate on qualifying for the next round of the CL. They are a team that naturally likes to attack and at home they will do this to get the vital three points they need. However they also tend to allow goals to be scored against them, so there is a strong possibility that Juve will be able to score on them too, even if some of their players are out, they still have quality in their side. Villareal - Man Utd draw Both teams are on 8 points with a draw here givng them a point teach and passage to the next round. Ferguson looks like resting Ronaldo and with Berbatov out, then some of thier attacking options are reduced. They had a draw at Old Trafford and once again it looks likely heregiven these interesting comments by Villareal's coach Pelligrini who said: "It's clear that our first aim is to qualify then to be first,'' he said. "If we are, all the better, but if the draw qualifies us, I will be happy. Both teams want to be first and they're going out onto the pitch with that intention, but what's really important is to qualify which we will equally do if we are second." The last three meetings between the two teams have ended goaless. More of the same here. AaB Aalborg - Celtic over 2.5 Both teams are on 3 points and will look for a win here to give them an outside qualification to make the next round. A draw doesn't help either side so they will go for it. Both teams have conceded goals in their last 3 games in the CL, and this should be an open game given what is at stake for each team. While Aalborg have been scorng goals and Celtic struggle to win away from home would suggets a home win, look to Celtic to have a real go at them, and this could see quite a few goals scored. Bayern Munich -1.5 Bayern have already beaten Steaua away 1-0 and look for them to continue their good recent domestic form with a win by at least two goals here. Steaua have yet to score away from home in thier 2 previous CL matches in this group while Bayern did thump Fiorentina 3-0 in their last home game, and with the strikers of Klose and Toni, backed by Ribery, they have the players to score goals here against a somewhat ordinary Steaua defence. Fiorentina - Lyon over 2.5 Fiorentina must win this game if they are to have any chance to qualify for the next round while Lyon will also like to win to strengthen thier chances of topping the group and then getting the advantage of playing at home in the second leg of the next round of games. Fresh from beating Udinese 4-2 oon the weekend, Fiorentina will go out on the attack to ge the goals they need but Lyon have players like Benzema who can score too. Lyon and have scored and conceded in both of their away games in these group matches, while Fiorentina will look to score one more or concede one less for their previous ecounter with Lyon which ended in a 2-2 draw. Fenerbahce - Porto over 2.5 Last chance for Fenerbahce to stake a claim for the nexct round while Porto will look to get three points and pretty mcuh guarantee a spot in the next round. Fenerbahce have gone over in 3 of their 5 CL games including 2 of 3 at home while Porto have gone over in 3 of 4 CL games including both away games. Fenerbahce will go all out on the attack to get the three points but becasue they have a couple of their defenders out, this will even more so leave them being more open to counter attacks and goals Arsenal - Dynamo Kiev under 2.5 Arsenal have not allowed a goal at home in both CL games while Dynamo Kiev have not allowed a goal in both away games in the CL. With the problems that Arsenal has been having especially their inability to score fom the numerous chances they create, and Kiev's strong defence, then Arsenal will be happ with a point here as it will give them a passage into the next round. After their domestic form has been poor by their standards they will look to get some confidence from getting at least a point so look to them to play a conservative game as Wenger needs a result here for the team's morale to improve. BATE Borisov - Real Madrid over 2.5 Borisov will go into this game with little to lose as they have an outside chacce of qualifying however it is unlikley, they will still have a go. Madrid have shown that they are not that dominant away from home and both away gaames have gone over, while Borisov were able to score twice against Juve in their 2-2 draw at home before losing to Zenit 2-0 at home. Madrid has too many good players in their side and they will be apprehensive not getting the three points here as Zenit can jump the if they beat Juve in the earlier game.
:clap:clap Fair bets Blackcrow, more of the same for the Wed fixtures please :D:D

Arsenal vs Dynamo Kiev Arsenal for the win tonight for me, Arsenal need a confidence booster before there big game with Chelsea this weekend and by beating Dynamo Kiev and securing there place in the knockout phases of the Champions League they will get it. With all eyes on Gallas, the rest of the Arsenal players will no doubt be up for this game and with the game being played at the Emirates, Dynamo have no chance here. Arsenal @ 1/2 Betfair £20 Staked, Potential Return £30. (I originally typed wrong stake in original post) Bayern Munich vs Steaua Bucuresti Bayern are level on points with Lyon, With them wanting to qualify as winners and Staua Bucuresti being terrible in the Champions League I can only see one winner here. Bayern @ 1/3 Betdaq Arsenal and Bayern Munich Double @ 2.00 Ladbrokes £50 Staked, Potential Return £100. Good Luck :hope
Total stake - £70 Total Return - £130 Decent profit on tuesdays games, Looking for more of the same tonight. All return going into tonights games. Tonights Picks : Bordeaux vs Chelsea Chelsea know that they must get a win tonight to make sure they don't put themselves in un-needed pressure. Scolari and his players know they could do with a confident booster after a 0-0 draw with Newcastle at the Bridge and will want to take a win going into there weekend game with Arsenal. I expect a close game here, maybe 0-1 or 1-2. Inter Milan vs Panathanikos A point here will see Inter Milan qualify for the knockout stages of the Champions League, But Inter will see this as a must win because the want to top the group so the avoid one of the big hitters in the next round. Qualification is still a possibility for Panathaniakos but they are very inferior players to Mourinho's men. With Inter being at the San Siro I can see Inter winning comfortably here, 1-0 or 2-0. Chelsea @ 4/5. £80 Staked, Potential Return £144.00 Inter Milan and Chelsea double. £50 staked, Potential Return £120.

Arsenal vs Dynamo Kiev Arsenal for the win tonight for me, Arsenal need a confidence booster before there big game with Chelsea this weekend and by beating Dynamo Kiev and securing there place in the knockout phases of the Champions League they will get it. With all eyes on Gallas, the rest of the Arsenal players will no doubt be up for this game and with the game being played at the Emirates, Dynamo have no chance here. Arsenal @ 1/2 Betfair £10 Staked, Potential Return £20. Bayern Munich vs Steaua Bucuresti Bayern are level on points with Lyon, With them wanting to qualify as winners and Staua Bucuresti being terrible in the Champions League I can only see one winner here. Bayern @ 1/3 Betdaq Arsenal and Bayern Munich Double @ 2.00 Ladbrokes £50 Staked, Potential Return £100. Good Luck :hope
Good betting mate, good luck tonight :hope