** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November

Tuesday 25 November 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Zenit v Juventus (17:30GMT) 2.103.553.80102.10 % Details »
Hide « Zenit v Juventus
AaB v Celtic (19:45GMT) 3.203.402.42101.98 % Details »
Hide « AaB v Celtic
Arsenal v Dynamo Kyiv (19:45GMT) 1.394.8012.00101.11 % Details »
Hide « Arsenal v Dynamo Kyiv
BATE Borisov v Real Madrid (19:45GMT) 8.204.701.46101.96 % Details »
Hide « BATE Borisov v Real Madrid
Bayern München v Steaua (19:45GMT) 1.345.5012.00101.14 % Details »
Hide « Bayern München v Steaua
Fenerbahçe v FC Porto (19:45GMT) 2.363.353.30102.53 % Details »
Hide « Fenerbahçe v FC Porto
Fiorentina v Lyon (19:45GMT) 2.423.253.30102.39 % Details »
Hide « Fiorentina v Lyon
Villarreal v Manchester Utd (19:45GMT) 3.103.152.64101.88 % Details »

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November Like the look of Man Utd at 2.64 - Villareal did hold Utd at OT but should really have lost the match, and being in the 1st round of matches all the big boys invariably can be sluggish at the start of any section in big football tournaments. Utd tied at the top of the section with the Spanish and a win wins either side the section, critical to avoiding another top seed in the last 16. Villareal seem to be shipping goals for fun at the back in every game they play just now, Aalborg scored 3 there and Ive watched recent 4-4 and 2-2 draws at the madrigal recently cements my opinion. Cant remember the blokes name but top Villareal striker is out injured. Im flying to Denmark early next week for our match with Alborg with a bit of optimism for a change, I dont need brought to task on our away record in this competition - its embarresing, but having been to around 90% of these matches its no way as bad in general play or specific decisions/moments as the stats read. No disrespect to the Danes but I see this as our best chance to get this monkey of our back. Weve now won 10 matches in a row domestically, drew with Man Utd at Celtic Park in the last round of games, defence for once is looking good ( waiting on news regarding keeper boruc if he will be back ) and from nowhere have a chance of progressing in the section depending on the result at Villareal. If either team lose they are out of all euro competition and vice-versa guarenteed uefa cup football for a win. Celtic @ 2.42 are a price I will be putting on.

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November have to disagree Nastro, think a draw is the very best you can hope for over there. The danes are no mugs, and given Celtics away record, I'll be laying at anything below 2.5

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November They have scored 5 inside a fortnight against villareal and not to be confused with under-estimating them, I just reckon its time we had a bit of fortune on our travels. I'll admit our injury list is spiralling but you lot get us a result in Spain and we'll worry about Aalborg ! :ok

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November Have to disagree with Man Utd, think that game looks very drawish. The teams have met 3 times in recent years, in 05/06 and in Matchday 1 back in September, all were tight games that ended 0-0. The same result would suit both teams here in order for them to qualify. Villarreal come into this one off a shock 3-0 loss at home to Valladolid but I don't know whether they rested players or not. Utd have been struggling away from home this season, drawing a lot and looking unconvincing at times away to Everton, Arsenal, Liverpool, Villa, Celtic. Villarreal will be desperate to avoid a last game shootout against Celtic at Celtic Park ( which would happen should Man Utd win and Celtic win in Aalborg leaving Celtic needing to beat Villarreal by more than one goal on matchday six to progress). A draw would suit Utd in that they would only have to match what Villarreal do on matchday six to top the group, and considering they are at home to Aalborg and Villarreal travel to Celtic, even with fringe players United should win that comfortably so a draw would pretty much gurantee them top spot here. If this is 0-0 or 1-1 going into the last 15 minutes or so I don't envisage any side pushing for the win and with the teams so evenly matched in previous games another draw looks likely. Draw a lot lower than usual at 2/1. I'm with AJ, can't have Celtic at odds on here with our away record, Aalborg are no mugs and will fancy their chances here.

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November

have to disagree Nastro' date=' [b']think a draw is the very best you can hope for over there. The danes are no mugs, and given Celtics away record, I'll be laying at anything below 2.5
Disagree with you here AJ. Celtic has this famous record of never winning a Champions League game away from home. Yes it is an awful number of games without a win but these trends HAVE to stop eventually. From the first day this draw was made I made a prediction Celtic will pick up their first CL win away from home in Denmark this year. I made this prediction not because I think they Danes will be useless ( I actually think they are a decent side ) but more for the fact I think WGS is getting ever closer each game his team plays to taking the three points. Last year we were unlucky to lose in Portugal to Benfica, were unlucky to lose in Manchester the last time also. This year IMO we were unlucky to lose in Spain to Villareal, good freekick/poor piece of refereeing was what cost us in that game and had our top scorer Samaras taken his one on one chance with the keeper I think it would have been our night to collect our first 3 points away from home. Tommorow night we go into the game coming off the back of 11 straight domestic wins, a hard fought victory at the weekend away to St Mirren and our top scorer getting back on form with a goal and a fantastic assist. Boruc is back in goals, McManus and Caldwell are playing probably the best football of their lives at the moment along with Scott Brown. These guys will do everything they can do break this trend and I really to think it will happen tomorrow night. I'll even go as far as saying I am predicting Celtic to win to nil :ok Hail Hail :)

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November The fact we need to win to have any chance of qualifying and we cannot afford to lose otherwise we're out of Europe altoghether, and the fact we're playing a team who looked awful against us in the first game, we were terrible that night, if we cant win tomorrow then we never will! Slowly but surley our big game players are coming back to fitness. McDonald, Samaras, McGeady and Boruc should all play some part tomorrow night and Hartley will likely come back into the side as well. Our full backs are actually getting forward with a bit of purpose for a change and as has been mentioned, Brown and the 2 CH's are performing consistently well. I'd personally like to see a 4-4-2 tomorrow night with McGeady on the left and Naka on the right and Hartley sitting infront of the back 4. We really need to win for the reason's mentioned already and even more so to end this hideous record that the media are only to quick to mention. Win tomorrow and we guarntee European football after Christmas, that's good enough for me.

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November Fenerbahce! My team I really was pissed of at the beginning of the season but it was obvious that it will take time until they things will be settled down with new coach and some injured players. Deivid (:notworthy) is back and so we have some more offense power (well he played the biggest role somehow in CL last year). I really believe in my Fenerbahce to win this one and atleast get the ******* UefaCup spot. Mybets: homwin @2.3 - handicap (-1) @4.4 - ht/ft draw/Fenerbahce @5.5 ht/ft Fenerbahce/Fenerbahce @3.8 - over 2,5 @1.80 - score prediction 2:0 @8.50, 2:1 @8, 3:1@20 :hope Warning subjective view!

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November I just heard Paddy Power on Talksport radio, they were giving prices on the Arsenal game and had Gallas specials...apparently he is 66/1 to be sent off tomorrow night. Team news is that he will start, he is a hothead, the crowd are likely to get on his back, makes 66/1 seem a good value bet.

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November Bayern M. - Steaua B. Things aren't looking at the moment great for Steaua. Eight consecutive games without a victory in Romanian league, 12 in all competitions is the "record" Steaua possesses, before their clash with Bayern. The new appointment of coach Dorinel Munteanu failed to produce any effect on Steaua's results(no victory under his command). In Champions League Qual. the away draw at Fiorenta was the only good result they managed. Stealing 1 point from Bayern home is all they will be hoping for. After Ribery recovered from his injury and Toni regained his scoring appetite, we can safely say Bayern are back. A draw here will secure second spot, but victory will be the only word on their mind tomorrow night. Bayern: Rensing - Lucio, Demichelis, Van Buyten - Van Bommel, Ze Roberto, Lahm - Schweinsteiger, Ribery - Klose, Toni; Injured: Willy Sagnol, Hamit Altintop; Steaua: Zapata - Golański, D.Goian, Ghionea, P.Marin - M.Radoi, Ov.Petre - Nicolita, Dayro Moreno, Semedo (Toja) - B.Stancu; Injured: Emeghara, Ogararu, Plesan, Kapetanos; Group F 1. Olympique Lyon 4 2 2 0 10-6 8 2. FC Bayern München 4 2 2 0 6-2 8 3. AC Fiorentina 4 0 3 1 3-6 3 4. Steaua Bucuresti 4 0 1 3 3-8 1 Bet: [email protected](banker), Bayern -1 @1.9, Bayern [email protected] GL:hope

Fenerbahce! My team I really was pissed of at the beginning of the season but it was obvious that it will take time until they things will be settled down with new coach and some injured players. Deivid (:notworthy) is back and so we have some more offense power (well he played the biggest role somehow in CL last year). I really believe in my Fenerbahce to win this one and atleast get the ******* UefaCup spot. Mybets: homwin @2.3 - handicap (-1) @4.4 - ht/ft draw/Fenerbahce @5.5 ht/ft Fenerbahce/Fenerbahce @3.8 - over 2,5 @1.80 - score prediction 2:0 @8.50, 2:1 @8, 3:1@20 :hope Warning subjective view!
yes, rather a dream than a true bet, dont do it mate, porto is very strong team, generally portugese know very well how to hit the ball :ok stay away from this one, NO BET for me, as almost all games on tuesday

yes' date=' rather a dream than a true bet, dont do it mate, porto is very strong team, generally portugese know very well how to hit the ball :ok stay away from this one, NO BET for me, as almost all games on tuesday[/quote'] It is my team m8 - I had not this feeling when they played the first matches. This time I have the same feeling as against Sevilla/Chelsea, something big is possible! (Suggesting no bet for all is good, I went on my team already:hope)

Disagree with you here AJ. Celtic has this famous record of never winning a Champions League game away from home. Yes it is an awful number of games without a win but these trends HAVE to stop eventually. From the first day this draw was made I made a prediction Celtic will pick up their first CL win away from home in Denmark this year. I made this prediction not because I think they Danes will be useless ( I actually think they are a decent side ) but more for the fact I think WGS is getting ever closer each game his team plays to taking the three points. Last year we were unlucky to lose in Portugal to Benfica, were unlucky to lose in Manchester the last time also. This year IMO we were unlucky to lose in Spain to Villareal, good freekick/poor piece of refereeing was what cost us in that game and had our top scorer Samaras taken his one on one chance with the keeper I think it would have been our night to collect our first 3 points away from home. Tommorow night we go into the game coming off the back of 11 straight domestic wins, a hard fought victory at the weekend away to St Mirren and our top scorer getting back on form with a goal and a fantastic assist. Boruc is back in goals, McManus and Caldwell are playing probably the best football of their lives at the moment along with Scott Brown. These guys will do everything they can do break this trend and I really to think it will happen tomorrow night. I'll even go as far as saying I am predicting Celtic to win to nil :ok Hail Hail :)
No chance WGS will probs play a 4-5-1 and try n nick a goal probs in the last couple of minutes as usual, the Danes will be wise to this and are great going forward and can score plenty of goals as previous Champions League games, as for McManus & Caldwell playing the best football of their lifes have to disagree there its like the blind leading the blind at the back with them two, both as bad as each other, just look at the way Argentina sliced the pair of them open last week, was an embarrasment Aalborg 1-0 Celtic 7.50 betfair

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November right for the zenit v juventus game i have been hearing that juventus will be resting Nedved; Del Piero and Amauri for this game. and with there list of people who are missing allready Claudio Ranieri’s Juve side is decimated by injuries and he will still be without such recognizable names as Jorge Andrade, Cristiano Zanetti, Jonathan Zebina, Gianluigi Buffon, David Trezeguet, Christian Poulsen, Dario Knežević, Mauro Camoranesi, and Tiago would someone please let me know if these 3 are playin or not coz i cant trust anyone with team news at the mo. thanks

Anyone on lyon? I'm on lyon +0.5, i feel it's gonna be a draw game. Yes, lyon is playing away. But if u were to look at the group table. Lyon is currently first and bayern is 2nd and they have 8 points each. We jolly well know that bayern have a higher chance of winning. So it will be 11 points for bayern. If Lyon wants to stay at the top. Either they have to win it or maintain a draw for they are away and on so call disadvanage side. Moreover, Lyon doesn't have to worry about france league, they are still staying at the top despite the lost against PSG and Marseille doesn't look much of a threat to them after a draw against lille. If Fiorentina wants to stay at the top 5, they should should start worry about their own league.

Fenerbahce! My team I really was pissed of at the beginning of the season but it was obvious that it will take time until they things will be settled down with new coach and some injured players. Deivid (:notworthy) is back and so we have some more offense power (well he played the biggest role somehow in CL last year). I really believe in my Fenerbahce to win this one and atleast get the ******* UefaCup spot. Mybets: homwin @2.3 - handicap (-1) @4.4 - ht/ft draw/Fenerbahce @5.5 ht/ft Fenerbahce/Fenerbahce @3.8 - over 2,5 @1.80 - score prediction 2:0 @8.50, 2:1 @8, 3:1@20 :hope Warning subjective view!
yes, i hope Fenerbahce to win this match. in this match this two teams gonna play attacking style..especially for Fenerbahce and more than 2 goals. I would to pick over 2.5. GL everyone..:dude

Anyone on lyon? I'm on lyon +0.5' date= i feel it's gonna be a draw game. Yes, lyon is playing away. But if u were to look at the group table. Lyon is currently first and bayern is 2nd and they have 8 points each. We jolly well know that bayern have a higher chance of winning. So it will be 11 points for bayern. If Lyon wants to stay at the top. Either they have to win it or maintain a draw for they are away and on so call disadvanage side. Moreover, Lyon doesn't have to worry about france league, they are still staying at the top despite the lost against PSG and Marseille doesn't look much of a threat to them after a draw against lille. If Fiorentina wants to stay at the top 5, they should should start worry about their own league.
i disagree with meladee, in this match Fiorentina will win at home..because MUTU is back and play tonight. mutu is great play and key player of fiorentina. no doubt about him, after last week they beat udinese 4 - 2. I put high stake , FIORENTINA WIN @2.15

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November Arsenal v Dynamo Kyiv I think this bad situation for arsenal, because they intern conflict after ex-captain ("W Gallas") expose it out. after that issue make the coach very angry about that, and not selected him after last match with man city and they lose 3 0. i look that big hole in defence of arsenal after gallas didn't play. i don't know in this match gallas would selected or not ?(please info ) but now arsenal in trouble.., i hope this match would create a lot of goals. i put a high stake on OVER 2.75 @ 2.03 :dude

No chance WGS will probs play a 4-5-1 and try n nick a goal probs in the last couple of minutes as usual' date=' the Danes will be wise to this and are great going forward and can score plenty of goals as previous Champions League games, as for McManus & Caldwell playing the best football of their lifes have to disagree there its like the blind leading the blind at the back with them two, both as bad as each other, just look at the way [b']Argentina sliced the pair of them open last week, was an embarrasment Aalborg 1-0 Celtic 7.50 betfair
:lol Slight difference between the forwards of Argentina and the fowards of Aalborg 'No Surrender'. Pretty sure the Argentina team could split most defences open :ok

Arsenal v Dynamo Kyiv I think this bad situation for arsenal, because they intern conflict after ex-captain ("W Gallas") expose it out. after that issue make the coach very angry about that, and not selected him after last match with man city and they lose 3 0. i look that big hole in defence of arsenal after gallas didn't play. i don't know in this match gallas would selected or not ?(please info ) but now arsenal in trouble.., i hope this match would create a lot of goals. i put a high stake on OVER 2.75 @ 2.03 :dude
From the media reports I've heard, Gallas is going to play, Fabregas will be captain from now on though.

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November Zenit St Petersburg - Juventus over 2.5 Now that Zenit have finished their domestic competition, they can concenrate on qualifying for the next round of the CL. They are a team that naturally likes to attack and at home they will do this to get the vital three points they need. However they also tend to allow goals to be scored against them, so there is a strong possibility that Juve will be able to score on them too, even if some of their players are out, they still have quality in their side. Villareal - Man Utd draw Both teams are on 8 points with a draw here givng them a point teach and passage to the next round. Ferguson looks like resting Ronaldo and with Berbatov out, then some of thier attacking options are reduced. They had a draw at Old Trafford and once again it looks likely heregiven these interesting comments by Villareal's coach Pelligrini who said: "It's clear that our first aim is to qualify then to be first,'' he said. "If we are, all the better, but if the draw qualifies us, I will be happy. Both teams want to be first and they're going out onto the pitch with that intention, but what's really important is to qualify which we will equally do if we are second." The last three meetings between the two teams have ended goaless. More of the same here. AaB Aalborg - Celtic over 2.5 Both teams are on 3 points and will look for a win here to give them an outside qualification to make the next round. A draw doesn't help either side so they will go for it. Both teams have conceded goals in their last 3 games in the CL, and this should be an open game given what is at stake for each team. While Aalborg have been scorng goals and Celtic struggle to win away from home would suggets a home win, look to Celtic to have a real go at them, and this could see quite a few goals scored. Bayern Munich -1.5 Bayern have already beaten Steaua away 1-0 and look for them to continue their good recent domestic form with a win by at least two goals here. Steaua have yet to score away from home in thier 2 previous CL matches in this group while Bayern did thump Fiorentina 3-0 in their last home game, and with the strikers of Klose and Toni, backed by Ribery, they have the players to score goals here against a somewhat ordinary Steaua defence. Fiorentina - Lyon over 2.5 Fiorentina must win this game if they are to have any chance to qualify for the next round while Lyon will also like to win to strengthen thier chances of topping the group and then getting the advantage of playing at home in the second leg of the next round of games. Fresh from beating Udinese 4-2 oon the weekend, Fiorentina will go out on the attack to ge the goals they need but Lyon have players like Benzema who can score too. Lyon and have scored and conceded in both of their away games in these group matches, while Fiorentina will look to score one more or concede one less for their previous ecounter with Lyon which ended in a 2-2 draw. Fenerbahce - Porto over 2.5 Last chance for Fenerbahce to stake a claim for the nexct round while Porto will look to get three points and pretty mcuh guarantee a spot in the next round. Fenerbahce have gone over in 3 of their 5 CL games including 2 of 3 at home while Porto have gone over in 3 of 4 CL games including both away games. Fenerbahce will go all out on the attack to get the three points but becasue they have a couple of their defenders out, this will even more so leave them being more open to counter attacks and goals Arsenal - Dynamo Kiev under 2.5 Arsenal have not allowed a goal at home in both CL games while Dynamo Kiev have not allowed a goal in both away games in the CL. With the problems that Arsenal has been having especially their inability to score fom the numerous chances they create, and Kiev's strong defence, then Arsenal will be happ with a point here as it will give them a passage into the next round. After their domestic form has been poor by their standards they will look to get some confidence from getting at least a point so look to them to play a conservative game as Wenger needs a result here for the team's morale to improve. BATE Borisov - Real Madrid over 2.5 Borisov will go into this game with little to lose as they have an outside chacce of qualifying however it is unlikley, they will still have a go. Madrid have shown that they are not that dominant away from home and both away gaames have gone over, while Borisov were able to score twice against Juve in their 2-2 draw at home before losing to Zenit 2-0 at home. Madrid has too many good players in their side and they will be apprehensive not getting the three points here as Zenit can jump the if they beat Juve in the earlier game.

:lol Slight difference between the forwards of Argentina and the fowards of Aalborg 'No Surrender'. Pretty sure the Argentina team could split most defences open :ok
I know mate, pathetic attempt at a write up from this new poster. Hopefully he wont be as foolish with his inept analysis of a game in the future. You can almost touch his pain and anguish in his post :lol. Enjoy Holby City tonight "No Surrender" :ok Two big games tonight in group E, both of which can go either way and will be incredibly tough to call. Firstly Aalborg v Celtic will be a tight game, much like the 0-0 draw witnessed at Celtic Park. In this tie Celtic were extremely unlucky not to come away with all 3 points after missing a penalty and having a perfectly good goal chopped off for a marginal offside decision. Man for man, in my opinion there can be no question that Celtic are by far the strongest side, the fact that aalborg have managed to score 5 times in their last 2 cl games is staggering considering the defensive tactics they employed at Parkhead on matchday 1. The aalborg coach has stated that they will be looking to attacvk and attack early in this game, and their home advantage will be a factor considering their tight pitch and the fact that celtic hgave only been allocated 800 tickets for this tie will diminish somewhat the effect this famous support has on the hoops tonight. Celtic's dismal away record in the cl has been well noted, 1 point from a possible 51 is an embarassment. However it must be said that this stat isnt a fair refelction of how these away games have panned out, it must also be said that the make-up of the celtic team has drastically changed several times since their first cl game in 2001. This current side were unfortunate to lose in Villarreal after providing a resolute defensive performance which was only undone by a magical set-piece from Senna after a dubious free kick decision. I think Aalborg will offer a lesser threat going forward than what Villarreal offered that night, and if Celtic can get at them early I think we can take something from the game. I think we are capable of getting all 3 points, we are the better side on paper and are on a great run domestically, but somehow I just cant see it happenning. Draw for me tonight, which should be enough to lock in third spot in the group. Gd luck to all with your bets :ok HAIL HAIL!!

AaB Aalborg - Celtic over 2.5 Both teams are on 3 points and will look for a win here to give them an outside qualification to make the next round. A draw doesn't help either side so they will go for it. Both teams have conceded goals in their last 3 games in the CL, and this should be an open game given what is at stake for each team. While Aalborg have been scorng goals and Celtic struggle to win away from home would suggets a home win, look to Celtic to have a real go at them, and this could see quite a few goals scored. .
Just one thing I want to add to this post mate, its only Celtic who have a chance of qualifying. we need to win, hope united win against villarreal and then beat villarreal at celtic park by 2 goals or more. Aalborg have no chance of qualifying since they have a far inferior head to head record against Man u and Villarreal and thus cannot bypass them in the group even if they were to match their points tally. (well aalborg will qualify if they win tonight, villarreal beat man u and aalborg win by 4 goals or more at old trafford but I think its safe to say thats never going to happen) Hope this helps

I know mate' date=' pathetic attempt at a write up from this new poster. Hopefully he wont be as foolish with his inept analysis of a game in the future. You can almost touch his pain and anguish in his post :lol. [b']Enjoy Holby City tonight "No Surrender" :ok HAIL HAIL!!
:lolI actually laughed loudly there, people turned round and looked at me:lol On a serious note, been speaking to a few fellow fans and I seem to be the most optmisitic out of the lot of us. I really have a cracking feeling about tonight, as I said in my earlier post from the day the draw was made I have had this game pin pointed as the night we will win out first CL away game. McGeady could be back and this could add a great threat and attacking option to get at the Danes defense. IMO if they do come out and attack us as they have said in the press I think it will play into Celtic's hands, we are a good solid unit but sometimes when teams stick 11 men behind the ball we find it difficult to break them down. If they come out and attack it will give big Samars and Skippy space to run into and also generate space for McGeady, Maloney and Naka to do their maghic :ok Still sticking with CELTIC WIN tonight :D

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November One more point on tonights main game ;);) Aalborg domestically are not doing that well, they sit 7th after 15 games on 17 points. I know the SPL gets alot of criticism on here but I think 90% of people who know anything about football will agree Scottish football domestically is of a higher standerd than the Danish SAS Ligaen. One more stat about Aalborg, their home form domestically this year is not the best - (1 3 4) I know domestic football goas out the window when it comes to a European night but just found these stats interesting GL with all your bets :ok

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November Fiorentina v Lyon The 3 points is a MUST for Fiorentina tonight, If they fail to win they're out, They performed well when these two met at Lyon, Fiorentina looked like winning but only came away with a point that day, Im sure they will want a bit of revenge from that game as they probably felt a bit unlucky on the night. Both sides are performing well in there domestic leagues. However im going to chance Fiorentina on the handicap as they will be right up for this tonight. 3-0, 3-1. -1 @ 4/1 Betfred

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November Going to be really tough for us tonight but ive got the feeling this is our time to break our away hoodoo. With big Samaras back, we have proper firepower up front and I remember seeing Aalborg at Parkhead, they were rotten and that is being nice. We really should be beating a team like this... and lets hope THEM down south can do us a favour aswell. :D

Re: Champions league - Matchday 5 - Tuesday 25th November I agree with under 2,5 goals for the outcome of this game, posted at several forums, but I am more confident about Draw or even Juve win. It's like 3 weeks ago everyone suggested to bet Real HW against Juve, becoming an absolutely public bet, underestimating the old lady one more time... Italian teams know how to control a game, even when they are in bad shape or with a weakened team like Juve today. But they keep getting their wanted results. Zenit didn't even manage to win against Bate at home (another public banker), why should they make it today under arctic snowy circumstances? High experince Juventus won't lose at Petersburg tonight. Will wait until kick-off to get better X2 odds, Asian market is dropping on Juve at the moment. nice price is: Juve AH +0,5 @ 2,00 (188 Bet):hope