** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

How far can £10 stretch?

Denman

Re: How far can £10 stretch? Romania lots of men out apparently, playing youths mostly ,stadium will only be half full -last day of romanian championship on saturday or sunday if i read it right , and all the players involved arent playing tonight , think it was 9 or 10 of the usual starting 11 . Muta or Chivu havent been called up either . Good luck all the same Stick your remaining £8 on this quickly > Bit on interest

8 Selections Chosen
1Barcelona v Getafe (Laying Getafe @ 24.77)
2Tottenham v Blackburn (Laying Blackburn @ 5.63)
3Villarreal v Valladolid (Laying Valladolid @ 9.67)
4Liverpool v Fulham (Laying Fulham @ 23.71)
5Chelsea v Newcastle (Laying Newcastle @ 31.14)
6Scotland v Argentina (Laying Scotland @ 7.09)
7Karlsruhe v Dortmund (Laying Karlsruhe @ 3.6)
8Luxembourg v Belgium (Backing Belgium @ 1.36)
8-Folds
SelectionsOddsStakePotential win
1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 83.34£31.61
Bet references: 5002838
Total Backer's Stake: £31.61
Your total potential win:£73.97

Re: How far can £10 stretch?

Romania lots of men out apparently, playing youths mostly ,stadium will only be half full -last day of romanian championship on saturday or sunday if i read it right , and all the players involved arent playing tonight , think it was 9 or 10 of the usual starting 11 . Muta or Chivu havent been called up either . Good luck all the same Stick your remaining £8 on this quickly > Bit on interest
8 Selections Chosen
1Barcelona v Getafe (Laying Getafe @ 24.77)
2Tottenham v Blackburn (Laying Blackburn @ 5.63)
3Villarreal v Valladolid (Laying Valladolid @ 9.67)
4Liverpool v Fulham (Laying Fulham @ 23.71)
5Chelsea v Newcastle (Laying Newcastle @ 31.14)
6Scotland v Argentina (Laying Scotland @ 7.09)
7Karlsruhe v Dortmund (Laying Karlsruhe @ 3.6)
8Luxembourg v Belgium (Backing Belgium @ 1.36)
8-Folds
SelectionsOddsStakePotential win
1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 83.34£31.61£73.97
Bet references: 5002838
Total Backer's Stake: £31.61
Your total potential win:£73.97
That looks a good bet I must say. But I'm sticking to my system for now.

Re: How far can £10 stretch? Well done mate - i had no internet last night and was relying on Skysports , and i noticed Romania 0-1 and thought uh ho , but the result went your way :ok Cant believe i got greedy and scuppered my own bet with Belgium drawing 1-1 after going 1-0 up early against awful Luxembourg . All my other selections were lays and i changed the Luxembourg lay to Belgium win just because i wanted to get £100 if i won :wall Good luck with the rest of this mate :hope Grim :ok

Re: How far can £10 stretch? Liverpool and Chelsea both drew 0-0. Reading were beaten by Southampton But at least Wolves won to restore some sort of order. secondtableti1.jpg One more for now, hopefully to recoup some of the loss. BET 5 £1.62 Single @ 1.30 Real Madrid to beat Recreativo edit: also fancy this one BET 6 £1.62 to win @ 1.67 Wolvehampton 7:50 - Doncosaque

Re: How far can £10 stretch? Madrid won narrowly 1-0 and Doncosaque romped home impressivley at Wolvehampton. :) This goes someway to making up for today's football loses tablethreerr4.png And now my selections for tommorrow: BET 7 £1.93 Double @ 1.85 Barcelona to beat Getafe Napoli to beat Cagliari BET 8 £1.93 Double @ 1.50 Denver Broncos to beat Oakland Raiders Dallas Cowboys to beat San Francisco 49ers BET 9 £1.92 Single @ 1.53 New York Giants to beat Arizona Cardinals

Re: How far can £10 stretch? Dallas won comfortable but the Broncos fell to a shock defeat. NY Giants however won. Both Barcelona and Rayo Vallecano could only manage a draw meaning a poor record of won 1, lost 3 for today's selections. Think I jumped into too many bets today and from now on I think I shall limit myself to two bets with the same amount at any one time. Also think it may be a wise option to stick with singles when at all possible since I'm having more success with thoose. Anyway here's my progress so far, not so good, hopefully some midweek selections will prove more fruitful. tableeezr2.png

Re: How far can £10 stretch? Grrr Inter were shockingly bad. I'm sort of giving my staking plan a miss for my next bet because I'm really confident about this one so :hope £4.63 Single @ 1.13 Tennesse Titans to beat Detroit Lions Tennesee have got a 10-1 this record, whilst the Lions have failed to win a game all season and are 0-11. Surely this has got to be a Titans win.

Re: How far can £10 stretch? Tennesse won comfortably, that brings my pot back upto over £5. tableeesy3.png Back to my 20% staking plan now and I'm trying a couple of more longer shots this weekend :hope BET 15: £1.05 Double @ 2.92 Aston Villa to beat Fulham Wigan to beat West Brom BET 16: £1.05 Single @ 2.30 Wolves to beat Birmingham