** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Poker Kings

friskyfitz

Just signed up to them in last 24 hours and went to play in their new player freeroll.... Got a message saying "Account Locked" So I sent them an e-mail.. This is what I got back!!

Dear Brian, Thank you for your email regarding your poker account. Our Fraud and Security Department has detected play deemed inappropriate or consistent with fraudulent activity, therefore your poker account has been locked and your membership revoked by the Fraud and Security Department. This is our final decision and no further correspondence will be entered into in regards to this poker account. Regards, Sebastian Weber Customer Support Team Suite 812, Europort Gibraltar
Now - Simply put - I havent even played a PLAY MONEY game there yet. Wanted to trial it tonight. Anyway, They have branded me a cheat, locked me out after they have gotten all my details and will give me no explaination as to why and will not allow me any "further correspondence" regarding this account... :@:@:@ shower of fooking Swedish cnuts!

Re: Poker Kings

St Miniver host a number of bingo sites. Have you been cheating the old ladies at bingo Frisky? Or setting up mulitple accounts to make use of the free scratchcards they do?
Nope - never had a bingo account except with paddy power as part of a promo and that hasnt been used for 2-3 years. Also, thats on their website and run by themselves. As for St Miniver - I dont know who the fcuk they are ? Do they run Poker Kings ?? :unsure I do have multiple poker sites with Boss, I-poker and the likes (who doesn't ??) but this has me flummoxed!! and Im pretty pissed with them for that kind of a labeling e-mail without explaination.