** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

t3nnis.tv invitations

I've got 8 invitations for- best tennis torrent forum. So if anyone wants to have an account in this site, just post me your e-mail and I''ll send the invitation immediately. There are lot of tennis matches there and remember analysing tennis matches is the best way of winning bets. :dude

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: t3nnis.tv invitations hello and happy new year can any body please send me this very coveted invitation code for t3nnis.tv i tried hard to get an invitation but I have not yet been able to do so I would appreciate if you please send me this very coveted invitation Whatever the outcome thanks in advance from greece MaxVon [email protected]

• 2 months later...

Re: t3nnis.tv invitations Dear Friend, Iam a new member of the forum. Just saw your thread on t3nnistv invites. i will be greatful to you at no end itf you can send me an invite. Iama a great fan of tennis and this will definitely help our intensions to gain pore popularity to the sport and compettiveness in tennis here in India. my email id is [email protected]. pls send an invite. expect to detaily meet you in this forum agian.. thanksss in advance..