** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

ATP Masters Cup 9th - 16th Nov

Re: ATP Masters Cup 9th - 16th Nov

Hey sorry to sound a novice at tennis handicaps but if you had bet wouldnt u have lost? Murray won last set 6-1 so
No he would won mate, 2 and 3 set neutralising each other, both were 6-1. First set made +2 hendicup. jeff43 What kind of info you need ? Both are fit I don't know anything more. I'll back Tsonga for sure.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heye guys...tonga playing crap huh?far too many unforced errors!!!!1 down....what r ur thoughts about the other gameDjokovicvs Davydenko ??MR I???
I wasn't sure about either match which is why I haven't played anything. I see a lot of support for Davydenko, and he is playing well, but I'd want a bit bigger price than currently offered to be backing him.

Re: ATP Masters Cup 9th - 16th Nov Unlucky day today, I my players lost all tie-breaks they were playing in, but nothing I'm looking tomorrow. Simon 3.75 Again frenchman is underrated here. I won't talk much, I think energy is main factor here. For me both are aproximative same style of playing, but I think Murray is tired. He stated it in few interviews and wasn't such consistent against Roddick. Simon likes long matches so he will take ever % out of Murray. Also Gilles is in high confidence. Their last match in Paris, even won in straight sets was close. The situation was different there, Simon was the tired guy. Roddick +3 2.20 Federer certainly is not in form. Andy with his big serve will wait. Also Federer "likes" a lot of forehand errors with his forehand. Roddick with his serve will not lose many games even if Federer win the result will something of the sort 6-4,4-6,7-6. Federer is not confident, he didn't recovered from his injury for 100 % and this is Roddick chance to make the sensation. H2h IS 13-3 for Federer, but their last meeting in Miami was won by Roddick, so this may be american day. Surely his is 100 % motivated.

Re: ATP Masters Cup 9th - 16th Nov Bjorkman/Ullyett 2.00 They simply impressed me against Dlouhy/Paes. Looks thay are a very good team and play well when needed. Bjorkman is simply outstanding at the net. On the other side Nestor/Zimnjic-Wimbledon champions won their first meeting, but were makink a bunch of errors, especially Zimonjic. Their are disappointing at last losing form pairs like Lopez/Verdasco or Berdych/Kiefer surely not the bets in doubles tennis. Swedish-Zimbabvean team is in high form after Paris win, very good aggressive play from them.

Re: ATP Masters Cup 9th - 16th Nov SIMON @ 3.90 Betfair. Simon got a cracking win over Federer in the first match and looks to be really up for it after being given the chance this week. I'm looking back to this meeting in Madrid, where Simon was very close to taking the second set in the final - afrer a ridiculously tough week and an epic semi final against Nadal. He should be in much better shape this week and should give Murray a lot of problems. I'm not sure about Murray's performance against Roddick. The second set was a big blip, and despite looking good in the other sets I keep thinking that Roddick is a great match up for him. This price looks reasonable on Simon causing another big upset.

Re: ATP Masters Cup 9th - 16th Nov my last bet and pick for this season Simon @3.85 to beat Murray this is the obvious i guess, and looks like the betting opportunity of the week simon here by accident, as relaxed and nothing to lose player- reminds me a lot of denmark in euro 1992- by the way Denmark won the trophy! while murray is here only as image and body, coz his soul is away to a sandy beach for holidays, i think the young british doesnt give a penny for this tournament, he is here because he had to come...... that doesnt mean of course, that he will not fight, he will do...but...energy is gone.. for simon, this is excellent chance to establish his self as a top player, for him this is top priority to win this match,,and perhaps he will never find circumstances pushing him so much in the future Simon for me, medium confidence:tongue2 See you guys in Aussie Open, time for vacations for golden boys:lol for us, the economica crisis is becoming worse and worse every day,just wish to have enough money for betting during aussie open:hope merry christmas:ok

Re: ATP Masters Cup 9th - 16th Nov Have nothing to say Simon sympathic as always, but Murray looked like a fox. Actually what he tried was Simon game, he wasn't forcing the issue, nothing to do. I still belive Simon will be through, also I think he''ll be a major factor in this tournament. adam7982, that's tennis I remember one point at 4-3, at breakpoint, when Murray served an ace while Simon still wasn't ready for serve. Tennis is a wonderful game, not only for betting, but also for watching. Roddick to be replaced by Stepanek, does anyone knows the rules. I mean Stepanek will play two matches ( against Federer and Simon ? ), but waht will be with Roddick-Murray match ?

Roddick to be replaced by Stepanek, does anyone knows the rules. I mean Stepanek will play two matches ( against Federer and Simon ? ), but waht will be with Roddick-Murray match ?
Roddick - Murray match still counts. Now Stepanek has lost a match he cannot qualify. What I don't know is what happens if Simon beats Stepank and Federer beats Murray?:unsure

Just asking but... what's the actual result of the bets that have been posted in this thread ? Some people seem to talk a whole lot so just wondering if the results match the talk ? ( Yeah, go on, call me a cnut, but i'm still asking :tongue2 )
You cnut:lol:lol To level stakes (probably not a fair reflection as radevd had a massive price win and AndrewMurray had a 'maximum stake' loss) I have it as:
radevd3.72
AndrewMurray-3
Mr Intensity-1
Don't think you can count jeff43's posts as bets as they are mostly questions?

Don't think you can count jeff43's posts as bets as they are mostly questions?
Not really, a question isn't a bet is it. You can only consider what was posted as an actual bet before the start of the event. Comments afterwards as "glad i didn't put anything on" are borderline after-eventing but as long as it's clear it's posted as banter it's fine.

Re: ATP Masters Cup 9th - 16th Nov I'm reading that Murray is through to the Semi Finals. Do you think is worth going with Federer in his match vs Murray as hes already through. You can get 1.83 on Fed at the moment- is this value? I think Murray will be looking to save himself, despite him saying in the interview that he wants to win. Thoughts?