ATP Masters Cup 9th - 16th Nov

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Masters Cup 9th - 16th Nov Simon 7.00 Oh c'omon that's too much. Both players are in good form, Simon may be even better, he's the underdog with confidence. Gilles is a "lurker" a player who waits for big guys like Nadal, Federer or Djokovic. Simon is a consistent player, certainly I can't say Roger is inconsistent, but when he's not in mood he makes lot of unffored errors and he doesn't have a good first serve. Examples his matches against Blake or Karlovic. So the coeficient is worth betting... That's for sure. Looking at their last results I'll explain why Simon lost his matches against Roddick or Soderling. In first case it was the luck and american big serve. Simon certainly loves long rallies and Roddick serve simply gave him no chance. I don't believe Federer has one of the best serves on tour, that gives Simon opportunities to break a lot. Second against Soderling was tiredness factor. He was in Madrid final playing 3 set matches whole tournament and gave up in 3 hard sets. Now Simon is fresh and ready for battle. H2H Is in Simon favour, it was on hard, it was this year so waht do you want more ??? I remeber that mad match and it came finally out that couldn't handle the big moments. Simon's mentally is better. It was Toronto R32 6-2,5-7,4-6. :notworthy Gilles Simon

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.