** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Cup - Thursday 6th October 2008

Re: UEFA Cup - Thursday 6th October 2008 On bet365: The price for Man City is 1.44, and i just went on 'In-play' and the price is 1.50 so if anyone is confident on City (like me) fill your boots! Unless of course u can find a better price anywhere else - i just use bet365 at the moment! City/Valencia/AC Milan/Ajax/Spurs 5 fold for me @ 4.5ish. :ok

Re: UEFA Cup - Thursday 6th October 2008 hello fellahs happened to watch that crappy match between stuttgart and partizan actually i was curious to see what partizan is, because according to some people here and elswhere, partizan was solid sstrong team, able to upset stuttgart.. well i feel sad to read rubbish in forums, partizan is third division team , lets say impossible to compete for bundesliga two, and i am scared of those people trying to mislead us in wrong conclusions, perhaps average salary for each partizan player to be 500-1000 euros montlhly, and those people suggesting draw or away.....jesus christ:sad anyway, take care what you are reading, and from whom is coming bye bye :hope

Re: UEFA Cup - Thursday 6th October 2008

I took 3 ''underdogs'' at decent odds on + 1,5 AH - FC Copenhagen, Braga and Twente, the last one + 1,25. As of Man City - Twente, AH line + 1,25 at almost evens is begging to be taken. Man City are far from the expectations, both in EPL and in Europe, in fact I doubt anyone is expecting a bang from them in UEFA. An average Danish team made them sweat in both legs earlier this season. As of Twente, if they had a better luck at the draw the team could have been in the CL groups now - Arsenal, Liverpool and Fiorentina imo were the only 3 teams better than Twente in the preliminary stage...
Thank you Twente, thank you Braga, fingers crossed for Copenhagen. :clap:clap:clap

Hello folks ! As I said last time against Copenhagen, I think that Saint-Etienne can do the job tonight. Ok, they don't have good results at all in local championship. Ok, coach Laurent Roussey is in danger... But, but... Again and again it is Norvegian side against French side. And this French side is not playing so bad. saint-Etienne have problems in defence, yes, but they stay a solid team ! And Saint-Etienne play in is "Caldron" ! Two heavy defeats against Grenoble and Lorient, a good match but a new defeat against OM last saturday. I think that is too much. Saint-Etienne played well against Marseille, better than their last two home defeats. If they play like they do against Marseille, Saint-Etienne can trash Rosenborg who don't have good results in local championship too ! ! Maybe I wouldn't have bet if the odds haven't rising. But now, it is really too much : Saint-Etienne -0,75 @2.13 Pinnacle is a goood value in my eyes ! My call : Saint-Etienne 3 - Rosenborg 0 GL ! icon_wink.gif
FT 3-0 :cheers

...perhaps average salary for each partizan player to be 500-1000 euros montlhly' date=' and those people suggesting draw or away.....jesus christ:sad[/quote'] No salaries like that in professional football, unless you speak figuratively, certainly not in a Serbian top team. I am not arguing about the Partizan display, but certain people here expect surprises as of the higher odds. Let me just remind you that the Stuttgart players who are on 5-digit salaries, some weekly, only managed to get through to the group stage of UEFA in the last 5 mins of their home game vs Cherno More Varna - a team who has by far less budget and good players than Partizan...

City and Spurs should both oblige tonight, Twente are crap, Arsenal took tham apart 4-0, they lie 6th in the dutch league and are generally poor away from home, although City have been in bad touch, at home they play attacking football and score plenty. Tottenham have got the feel good factor back under Harry, they should be too good for the virus blitzed Zagreb team, like the look of Darren Bent FGS. Man City -1 @5/4 Robinho FGS @4/1 Tottenham Hotspur win @4/9 Darren Bent FGS @4/1
mixed night had Bent and Spurs win come in, but if one or both:D of Robinho's shots that hit the post had gone in, would have been really good night.:eek

all the fancied sides have obliged tonight, ronaldinho with a 90th goal for Milan. Valencia have also finally taken the lead on 60mins, Morientes.
Yeap, but the ex-Kalmar man levelled it, Santin 1-1, made my day :D:D:D