** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

ATP Paris & WTA Quebec 26th Oct - 2nd Nov

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Paris & WTA Quebec 26th Oct - 2nd Nov but yeah, not much of a "Masters" of anything if the numbers 1 and 2 drop out injured. they are committed to playing about 20 weeks a year, for the top players that's mon/tue to sat/sun 6 day weeks, pretty heavy, amazing Federer and Nadal don't get more injuries.

Re: ATP Paris & WTA Quebec 26th Oct - 2nd Nov Rafa could be very unprofessional sometimes , i actually don't believe he was injured during the game . If first set were to go to Rafa , the match would go on IMO.But he felt that the wind is on Davy's way so didn't want to deal with him before Shanghai tour. Just disgusting.

Re: ATP Paris & WTA Quebec 26th Oct - 2nd Nov btw. i actually think that match was totally fixed, spanish mafia layed Nadal big time on Betfair, only possible reason why he would finish the first set. Public relations for the organisors and ATP, play as long as possible, nah, managing a professional carreer over the total of a season, not just one tournament, nah actually having an injury, nah the current number 1 in the world, the one guy who plays every last ball with all he's got, the one guy who sticks with a match no matter how far behind in the score he gets, nope, this is the guy that fakes an injury when broken in the first set. give me a break.

Re: ATP Paris & WTA Quebec 26th Oct - 2nd Nov If speak without emotions Rafa is a fighter I got my bet on Kolya Davydenko void, but that's not tragic, because if Roddick continues to hit aces I see no chance for Tsonga. I'm sure Tony Nadal said to Rafa "Look this russian looks to be very good, rest a bit my son you're world No.1, you''ll have the chance to show him in Shanghai" and Rafael told "you're right it was hard season, a little rest won't do any harm". Nalbandian looks to bet hot favourite for this Masters, oh I see Tsonga returned the break :@:@:@ , but Roddick will come at the top I'm sure. :dude:dude:lol

I'm not sure Tsonga is on a roll at the moment. Can't believe Roddick dropped his serve the way he did:wall:wall:wall
30-40 :clap and 5-5-4 for Roddick on Tsonga serve mate I like this judge, very good guy and couragous, he was something like Affelaine his name I mean.

Re: ATP Paris & WTA Quebec 26th Oct - 2nd Nov i dont know guys what are you talking about what i know is that players are f*ucked up murray couldent move his legs, he was playing like a chicken nalbandian a loser champion, and nadal the worst number one ever appeared in courts dont be a mug to bet on tennis events, this is ridiculus,one person to perform like in commedy be serious, and withdraw your money today from this sport cheers :beer

Re: ATP Paris & WTA Quebec 26th Oct - 2nd Nov

i dont know guys what are you talking about what i know is that players are f*ucked up murray couldent move his legs, he was playing like a chicken nalbandian a loser champion, and nadal the worst number one ever appeared in courts dont be a mug to bet on tennis events, this is ridiculus,one person to perform like in commedy be serious, and withdraw your money today from this sport cheers :beer
You'll be back tomorrow:lol:lol

Re: ATP Paris & WTA Quebec 26th Oct - 2nd Nov somebody here claimed that players are tired because of the heavy shedaule, many matches, and now end of season the golden boys are tired oowwooo, did you ever consider that? to ask from the manager that "hey boss, please i am tired coz is end of the season, give me some extra vacations" thats unthinkable, those golden boys they dont do anything, but to practicing and play, they dont collect potatoes under the sun jesus, they are not tired, they are young golden boys, and they play against our nerves i fed up of them just go to hell everybody (all of players and their girlfriends) thats enough :clap hehehe

Re: ATP Paris & WTA Quebec 26th Oct - 2nd Nov now, tireness is one thing, energy is onother for example, today murray was totally out of energy, nadal the same, he was empty battery players cant perform at highest level through out the year, thats impossible, and federer guys, announced that he will participate in grand slams only next year, plus some masters, not in any other ordinary atp paris masters is proof of this. some relaxed losers , like nalbandian, berdych, davydenko, won this in last years

Re: ATP Paris & WTA Quebec 26th Oct - 2nd Nov BLAKE @ 2.58 Betfair. This just looks like a tough spot for Tsonga - he's had 3 emotional 3 setters and coming off a night match having to come out in the afternoon is pretty tough. Early on he was struggling against Roddick and had to get really pumped up to get into the match. I've been opposing him quite a bit recently and I don't like him much as a fav here. Blake has been OK this week, and I'm not sure getting a day off yesterday will help but he'll certainly be fresher than Tsonga. Tough match for both guys here with a spot in the Masters still up for grabs for both, and I just don't see Tsonga as this much of a fav.

Re: ATP Paris & WTA Quebec 26th Oct - 2nd Nov NALBANDIAN @ 1.69 Betfair. This 1.69 looks pretty reasonable. Blake was awful in the semi and Tsonga didn't really have to play that well, but he was good enough for a comfortable win. Nalbandian has played really well this week and I'm expecting himto do a number on Tsonga in the final. His returns and angles should be very effective against Tsonga and I don't think he'll allow Tsonga to dictate as Blake and Roddick did. Solid price.

Re: ATP Paris & WTA Quebec 26th Oct - 2nd Nov Nalbandian 1.53 Looks low, but sure. David simply amazes me this week. I played against him with Murray ( who was hot favourite ), but David showed really he didn't forget to play tennis. Experience and wise in every aspect of the game, Nalbandian doesn't show a lot of emotions, he's very uncomfortable play against and will teach tommorrow a bit tennis the "greenhorn" Jo-W Tsonga. Frenchman I think had luck with the draw, doesn't look like he could beat Federer. Blake and Roddick with all respect are "yeseterday" players. he's 8-1 win/loses indoors and looks to enjoy carpet indoor. :drums Surely he''ll catch Shanghai in place of Simon, that's what I'm regreting for.

Re: ATP Paris & WTA Quebec 26th Oct - 2nd Nov

NALBANDIAN @ 1.69 Betfair. This 1.69 looks pretty reasonable. Blake was awful in the semi and Tsonga didn't really have to play that well' date= but he was good enough for a comfortable win. Nalbandian has played really well this week and I'm expecting himto do a number on Tsonga in the final. His returns and angles should be very effective against Tsonga and I don't think he'll allow Tsonga to dictate as Blake and Roddick did. Solid price.
We thought about it both. It's just one of the bets, when I'm calm and happy.