ATP Paris & WTA Quebec 26th Oct - 2nd Nov

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Paris & WTA Quebec 26th Oct - 2nd Nov hello intensity thanks for opening the topic Querrey v Baghdatis banker-gift win for querrey odds are not correct at the moment, because there isnt market, but if odds for querrey goes above 1.7, then i will take it with max stakes marcos decided to play last wednsday, despite he warned everybody that he was thinking to withdraw the result we watched everybody; marcos in totall tennis mess, he was doing the one unforced error after the other, 33 in the match including 6 double faults, he was hitting the ball with reduced power, coz of the injury and the lacking of matches, after that match, marcos said was feeling bad because of the defeat, but huppy because of the miracle to finish the game! this time i dare to place the large single bet, because i very well know who querry is; i mean this american should give the battle even against healthy and in form marcos now, the circumstnces are generous to him, tis marcos at this very moment CANT do anything to avoid the defeat Sam Querrey to beat marcos baghdatis max confidence i describe marcos as the "santa marcus" he decided to offer an early christmas gift to all tennis punters he is bringing us the box gift, where inside writes :Querry to win, take it please" bye bye boys :lol:beer

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.