Announcements
*** Ascot Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. RUG, 2nd. Soi Bongkot & 3rd. Jediknight ***
** July Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, =2nd muttley, =2nd kevsul **
** June Naps Competition Result: 1st Kingdom for, 2nd Offramp, 3rd glavintobuy, 4th bymatrix. KO Cup Winner: Kingsom for, Most Winners: Johnrobertson **

Gornik Zabrze - LKS Lodz This game this perfect occasion to the conquest of 3 points for the team Gornik. Coach Henryk Kasperczak this very outstanding coach and I think that today I will mobilize by team. Gornik today in the full composition. They return to the team: Jerzy Brzeczek (very very important player) and Thomas Zahorski (important forward). However in team LKS will be lacking Dawid Jarka(important forward). Perfect occasion on the winnings of game for Gornik, because how LKS it is necessary to win with such team!! Probably line-ups: Gornik: Vaclavik - Bonin, Hajto, Pazdan, Magiera, Malinowski, Brzeczek, Bajic, Madejski, Zahorski, Pitry LKS: Wyparlo - Mowlik, Ognajovic, Adamski, Marciniak, Leszczysnki, Haliti, Drumlak, Vayer, Biskup, Kujawa pick Gornik win odds 1.63 stake 7/10 CENTREBET

Re: Polish ekstraklasa 25.10

Gornik Zabrze - LKS Lodz This game this perfect occasion to the conquest of 3 points for the team Gornik. Coach Henryk Kasperczak this very outstanding coach and I think that today I will mobilize by team. Gornik today in the full composition. They return to the team: Jerzy Brzeczek (very very important player) and Thomas Zahorski (important forward). However in team LKS will be lacking Dawid Jarka(important forward). Perfect occasion on the winnings of game for Gornik, because how LKS it is necessary to win with such team!! Probably line-ups: Gornik: Vaclavik - Bonin, Hajto, Pazdan, Magiera, Malinowski, Brzeczek, Bajic, Madejski, Zahorski, Pitry LKS: Wyparlo - Mowlik, Ognajovic, Adamski, Marciniak, Leszczysnki, Haliti, Drumlak, Vayer, Biskup, Kujawa pick Gornik win odds 1.63 stake 7/10 CENTREBET
2:0 FT +4.41 units

Re: Polish ekstraklasa 25.10 Legia - Wisła Krakow (game is today 26.10) This is very important game in Polish ekstraklasa. Important both teams. Team Legia did not lose from 7 games and in my opinion today also will not lose. Today team Legia will step out nearly in the all composition, will be lacking: Wojciech Szala (defender) and winger Borysiuk. Also is long injures: Kumbev and Edson. But in team return the important players: Roger and Radovic!!. However in team Wisla will not play: Rafal Boguski (very important winger) and Konrad Golos. Team Legia has more valuable players, commuters. In the good form Roger, Iwanski and Radovic - all this the players of the middle of field and they decide about the game in the team Legia. Also defenders like Astiz and Choto are in good form. However team Wisla has few competitors, only 1st of eleven plays good, they do not have valuable commuters. All time they play this same eleven and I think that today they will be a little weary players team Wisla. Will not be this the easy game, but more chances on the side Legia team. Probably line-ups Legia: Mucha - Wawrzyniak, Choto, Astiz, Rzezniczak, Rybus, Iwanski, Ekwueme, Roger, Radovic, Grzelak Wisla: Pawelek - Piotr Bozek, Cleber, Glowacki, Baszczynski, Zienciuk, Sobolewski, Jirsik, Cantoro, Lobodzinski, Pawel Brozek pick Legia DNB odds 1.75 stake 3/10 SPORTINGBET

Re: Polish ekstraklasa 25.10

Legia - Wisła Krakow (game is today 26.10) This is very important game in Polish ekstraklasa. Important both teams. Team Legia did not lose from 7 games and in my opinion today also will not lose. Today team Legia will step out nearly in the all composition, will be lacking: Wojciech Szala (defender) and winger Borysiuk. Also is long injures: Kumbev and Edson. But in team return the important players: Roger and Radovic!!. However in team Wisla will not play: Rafal Boguski (very important winger) and Konrad Golos. Team Legia has more valuable players, commuters. In the good form Roger, Iwanski and Radovic - all this the players of the middle of field and they decide about the game in the team Legia. Also defenders like Astiz and Choto are in good form. However team Wisla has few competitors, only 1st of eleven plays good, they do not have valuable commuters. All time they play this same eleven and I think that today they will be a little weary players team Wisla. Will not be this the easy game, but more chances on the side Legia team. Probably line-ups Legia: Mucha - Wawrzyniak, Choto, Astiz, Rzezniczak, Rybus, Iwanski, Ekwueme, Roger, Radovic, Grzelak Wisla: Pawelek - Piotr Bozek, Cleber, Glowacki, Baszczynski, Zienciuk, Sobolewski, Jirsik, Cantoro, Lobodzinski, Pawel Brozek pick Legia DNB odds 1.75 stake 3/10 SPORTINGBET
2:1 FT + 2.25u