Minor sports and leagues - bookies unknown teritorry

dinho

Description: As stated in the name of the thread, i will try to beat the bookie on his pretty much unknown teritorry. Im pretty sure, that Pinnacle does not know lots about league they are offering (floorball, bandy and other minor sports, along with basketball leagues from Czech republic, Slovakia...and handball from that countries. So imo, the system is based firstly on 1. stats 2. and information gathered from team or league websites - injuries, Euro games and similar. Also i think that in lower leagues, missing of one or two players doesnt mean a lot in most cases, so that information is surely not crucial most of the times. I was doing quite well in minor sports in previous months, and also possible writeups could be a big pile of crap if i made them. so this is real life system, not for big stakes of course and also Pinnacle has their limits, so somewhere 50 Euros per bet are the stakes. Be sure im doing research that can be done in all cases as im playing with real money. Ill be using flatstakes here, again 10 points per bet - which is the equivalece of 50 Euros. Will be doing the profits, yield and hit rate on weekly basis. So in this thread only small stake bets from sports and leagues in which the bookmaker have as much information as me (presumably). Starting bank is zero and we will see how it goes, but imo thats quite good way to beat the bookie. Im doing it for some time now, and it is quite good for earning some beer money.

Re: Minor sports and leagues - bookies unknown teritorry Forgot to add: ALL ODDS FROM PINNACLESPORTS Friday 24.10.2008 Torshälla IBK/Kungsörs IBK (O 12.5) for Game @ 1.952 Sweden - Division 2 Mellersta Svealand - Men, Floorball Månsarps IBK (+1.5) vs Östra SK Jönköping for Game @ 1.746 Sweden - Division 2 Mellersta Svealand - Men, Floorball Kaneetti (-2) vs KU for Game @ 1.909 Finland - Division 2 - Etelä-Suomi 2 - Men, Floorball Raju/LaKa (O 13.5) for Game @ 1.952 Finland - Division 2 - Kaakkois-Suomi - Men, Floorball USK Praha/NH Ostrava (O 154.5) for Game @ 1.952 Czech Republic - Mattoni NBL - Men, Basketball

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.