** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WTF is that all about FullTilt?

heniek31

I staked Samba and went to transfer money on FT. It was declined, so I sent email to FT asking why. Response: Hello Arthur, Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. We are sorry to hear that you were unable to send a player transfer. While you meet all the requirements to send player transfers, the receiver did not meet the requirements necessary to receive this transfer from you. For privacy reasons, we can only discuss the reason for the decline directly with the receiver. If they contact us regarding the transfer, we would be happy to provide this information to them. To transfer funds from one player to another the sender must meet all five of the requirements below, and the receiver must meet the first two. * You must have registered your account information (including your full first and last name, and mailing address) blah blah blah After talking to Pete, he sent email asking about that too. Response to Pete: Hello Peter, Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. We're sorry your player transfer was declined. While you meet all of the requirements to receive player transfers, the sender did not meet the requirements necessary to send this transfer to you. For privacy reasons, we can not inform you why the sender was unable to send this transfer. However, if the sender contacts us regarding this situation, we would be able to provide this information to them. As a reminder, to transfer funds from one player to another the sender must meet all of the requirements below, and the receiver must meet the first two. * You must have registered your account information (including your full first and last name, and mailing address). * You must have only one active account blah blah blah. :@:@:@ I'm absolutely fuming here. How can they be sending such lies. This is unacceptable. I would be perfectly happy if they said sorry, your a cnut and we wont do it, but not the way they handled it :@.

Re: WTF is that all about FullTilt? Cheers Trevor, but I wont bother. Theres always other way to ship the money. I sent this email to them this afternoon (bit rude,but who cares). Dear Sir, I feel very disappointed and insulted by this standard answer. Friend, which I was trying to do a transfer to, received exactly the sam email. Are you taking a piss? What's sort of politics is that? I would like some explanation of such a poor relation between players and yourself. heniek31 Hello Arthur, Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. We're sorry your player transfer was declined. While you meet all of the requirements to receive player transfers, the sender did not meet the requirements necessary to send this transfer to you. So you write to me, that my friend did not meet the requirements and you write to my friend the same thing about me? What is that? ---------------------------------------- And their response: Hello Arthur, Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. I am sorry if you were not happy with the response provided to your previous email. Please understand that in these types of situations, we are very limited in our responses to the sender. The receiver did not meet the requirements necessary to receive this transfer from you. I am certain that you can understand that we are constrained as to what information we are able to share due to privacy concerns. Please have the receiver contact us regarding the transfer, we will be happy to provide this information to them. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us. We're always here to help. Regards, Thomas Full Tilt Poker Support :rollin I really cant be bother.

Re: WTF is that all about FullTilt? I was a little less, hmm, exasperated ;) in my reply

Well, thanks for the reply. However - you sent the exact same reply to the other party involved, telling him he met all the requirements and I did not. Confusing. Can you clarify please?
Their response:
Hello Peter, Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. After a review of your account transactions, we can confirm that your player transfer was declined due to a technical issue which has since been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please attempt your player transfer once again, and if you continue to have issues, let us know and we'll be more then happy to assist you.

Re: WTF is that all about FullTilt? :lol Im Pete now. Hello Peter, Thank you for emailing Full Tilt Poker Support regarding your player transfer. After reviewing the player to player transaction, I can confirm that your account is in perfect working order and is eligible to receive and transfer funds. With that said, the transfer should have been successful and I apologize for this situation and inconvenience. At this time I would like you to initiate a new player to player transfer and it should successfully go through.