** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League: Group Stage- Matchday Three Wednesday 22nd October

Re: Champions League: Group Stage- Matchday Three Wednesday 22nd October My last night pick was Fenerbahce-Arsenal game.Tonight i really fancy a Liverpool win.Maybe they don't have Torres,but they still have two of the babbel,kuyt,keane and they have gerrard behind them.It is even more than enough for a doubtful team like Atletico.They have many defensive problems and the two wins they had against the weakest teams of the group keep the odds high for liverpool.And also i expect a lot from riera tonight.he is originally from catalunia and will want to show himself in madrid for sure. atletico-liverpool 02 @ 1,50 9/10 over 2,5 @ 2,20 8/10 liverpool wins @ 2,80 7/10 gerrard scores @ 4,20 6/10

Re: Champions League: Group Stage- Matchday Three Wednesday 22nd October barcelona is back to its shiny days.They are quite safe to bet also.they don't have any important injuries and they have messi back.the best thing what guardiola did was to win henry back.he is not like a problem in team any more.and they iniesta and xavi in great form behind them. basel has had problems previously in the league especially defensively.as far as i read from the news their coach will make the team play with another tactic.and if you do it against a team to have experienced and fast strikers like etoo and henry,you suck. Defensively they have a lot of problems and their young strikers will be too weak between barça's centrebacks marques and puyol.I expect an easy win for barcelona and etoo to score. Barcelona wins @ 1,45 9/10 Barcelona wins by two @ 1,98 8/10 over 2,5 @ 1,65 9/10 over 3,5 @ 2,50 8/10 etoo scores @ 2,40 7/10 messi scores @ 2,40 6/10 Barcelona wins HT/FT @ 1,77 8/10

Re: Champions League: Group Stage- Matchday Three Wednesday 22nd October

an other one could be chelski- as roma. under scolari the londoners play attacking football, deco should be back and they are at home. roma will be pissed off after their defeat 4-0 at the week-end and with totti back, could score 1 goal. prediction: 2-1
Maybe my post was far too long to read, but from what I have seen of Roma this season they have a far bigger chance of scoring and playing better if Totti DOESN'T PLAY! Hope Spalletti has the guts.......

Re: Champions League: Group Stage- Matchday Three Wednesday 22nd October *Shakhtar - Sp Lisbon* LAY TEAM:Sp Lisbon LAY ODDS:4.4 UNITS :20 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PROFIT: +210.5 UNITS BETS :46(4.29 M.O.) WON :37 LOST :9 RATE :80% --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://chelsea979.blogspot.com/

Re: Champions League: Group Stage- Matchday Three Wednesday 22nd October Hi guys! New on this forum, im from Denmark and i made 1200 dollars last nigth on the Champ. League, so here i go again.:nana

ATL.MAD-LIVERPOX 2.95
BASEL-BAR 1-02 2.10
BORDEAU-CLUJ1 1.62
CHELSEA-ROM 0-11 2.00
INTER-ANO 0-11 1.45
PANATHI-BREMEN2 2.50
PSV-MARSEIL2 2.75
SHAKHTA-SP.LISS1 1.80

no way spalletti will have the guts to bench totti espescially with his job already under fire
I know, just read Totti says he is ready to play which considering his status in the club is an imperative... On the other hand all I need in this game is Roma to score and the man was the key to this in hundreds of games. I still think atm he is a burden and needs a short break...

Re: Champions League: Group Stage- Matchday Three Wednesday 22nd October Atletico Madrid/Liverpool Under 2.25 @ 1.93 (3 Units) Draw @ 3.10 (1 Unit) I see a ton of folks on the over....can't really justify it, Liverpool still bolster and awesome defense and when on the road they are far more compact. The loss of Torres will be huge as he certainly ignites the defense. Mind you this was suppose to be Torres' big home coming but he's not playing....oh and welcome home Rafa Benitez I'm sure the man must want to come out with something positive in his hometown. Now not too sure what is going on in Aguirre's head here. I heard that Aguero might be rested? That's very very risky considering Atletico Madrid haven't even clinched any sort of spot in the next round. However I can understand if Aguirre wants to take the bold approach and go for a draw here. Both teams will sit a lot prettier when they have 7 points each and even if someone wins in the PSV/Marseille match you still have a 4 point margin to make up. Oh and did I also mention that Pool play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge this weekend? Ah another scheduling stat to think about. I don't see Pool losing this match nor do I actually see them going out of their way to do whatever it takes to win. Keep generating the positive results and points and you will be on your way to better days ahead. With their unbeaten streak for the season on the line today and the weekend, we must certainly think a draw is good enough although I wouldn't mind a win. Either way, I feel neither team would care so much for the attack and rather just wait and see what the opponents want to do. Prediction: Atletico Madrid 0-0 Liverpool Bordeaux ML @ 2.03 (5 Units) Was really really debating this one, line kept going up and down and I had to take it overnight. Seems to me people are putting a lot of faith in Cluj and their wonder performances. I cannot deny they have been playing some fantastic football. But let's look at what has happened. They were fortunate to beat Roma who were absolutely stunned, they held Chelsea at home and have been playing their minds out. I think they are starting to become a very popular underdog team but just like Rosenborg last season, they will face reality soon enough. Considering I rate Cluj to be a lesser opposition in terms of quality to that of Marseille, Lyon and Bordeaux and that Bordeaux have thus far not lost a home game in Ligue 1 this season I rate the price I got @ 2.03 is very well worth the punt. I am wary that Cluj can continue this form....I'm actually more impressed with BATE Borisov and Anorthosis than Cluj. This could be a reality check that I am hoping Cluj would get, but who knows with how the CL has shaped up every dog has their day, hoping now we can see some more consistency. If this is suppose to be a low scoring match, I'm going to give advantage to Bordeaux because they are accustomed to being patient and building up their attack rather than going out full force. Prediction: Bordeaux 2-0 Cluj Panathinaikos 0 @ 2.162 (3 Units) Over 2.75 @ 1.96 (1 Unit) Bremen is just terrible on the road. Dont care who they face, they are just terrible. 1 win in their last 10 CL road games isn't impressive at all, however they have played some interesting opposition before with the likes of Lazio, Real Madrid, Barcelona just to name a few. Panathanaikos have to get a result here and cannot just sit back and wait. Coach Henk Ten Cate knows the CL very well and should be able to expose a weak Bremen defense....the key for the Germans is to hold and use their attack as a defensive tool. No. 1 keeper for Bremen Tim Wiese is out injured and Daniel Jansen as well. Prediction: Panathanaikos 2-2 Bremen

Re: Champions League: Group Stage- Matchday Three Wednesday 22nd October few bets for me tonight parlay/double: BOTH chelsea and inter to win. this one really comes down to matchups. These are superior teams facing inferior teams, looking to wrap-up their groups and solidify qualification to the next round. although anorthosis won last game, they have a reality check coming. roma on the other hand, have been really poor and shocking to be honest. Additionally, they are both playing at home, and chelsea in particular have an unstoppable record at home. Liverpool (+0) aguero and torres both out it looks like, so there will be some firepower lacking. basically, this comes down to liverpool's solid performance as of late and their ability to constantly put in good performances in the champions league. taking the asian handicap as a draw is somewhat likely here as others have mentioned. cluj (+0) this one for me is a value play. cluj have surprised many with their performances... drawing chelsea and beating roma. I think they will be looking to put in a solid performance here to up their chances of advancing. They will be pumped up for this game and although a draw is a worry here, the asian handicap provides some protection. Odds are too good not to give cluj a punt here with their performances and momentum. werder bremen (+0) if you haven't noticed i like to use asian handicaps in the champs league because draws are always a worry when strong teams go up against each other. bremen started the CL off poorly but have turned it around last match. they will be looking to get in a better spot in the group and jump ahead of anorthosis who they tied earlier. panathinaikos lost away to anorthosis and are usually better playing at home, but i just think werder will be too much for them as they realize they cannot mess this match up... they need the points to leap over anorthosis in the group, so they will be prepared marseille/psv Over 2.5 as someone else mentioned, this champions league group has had a lot of goals in it, so there are some leaky defences here. not to mention, these are the two bottom teams in the group, so i expect goals here tonight as well. now watch that i pointed out the weak defense that this will end up 0-0 haha. hope not! :lol

SportFootball (Euro Cups)
EventBordeaux vs Cluj
SelectionCluj
Strength10/10
Date22/10/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 4.70 (Back)
ReasoningCluj continue to be overrated in European competitions but their first two results in this group suggest they are not a bad side. They beat Roma 2-1 away from home and Roma have since travelled to France and beat Bordeaux 3-1. They also played well to hold Chelsea 0-0 at home and Chelsea hammered Bordeaux 4-0 in the opening fixture. Im not saying I fancy Cluj will huge confidence but surely 4.70 is far too big a price?

SportFootball (Euro Cups)
EventPanathanaikos vs Werder Bremen
SelectionWerder Bremen
Strength10/10
Date22/10/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.52 (Back)
ReasoningPanathanaikos have lost their opening 2 games in the group and look doomed. They were absolutely dreadful against Famagusta and surely if they continue in that form, 6/4 for the Germans is a very big price tonight. It is a must win game for both sides and although Bremen are no great shakes at the back, they pose a massive goal threat and if the home side continue to defend in the same manner as their last game, Bremen could destroy them here.

Re: Champions League: Group Stage- Matchday Three Wednesday 22nd October Atletico Madrid - Liverpool: Liverpool Win @ 2.50 (Coral) 10/10 As the odds reflect, this is a match where any result is possible. However, the confidence factor or lack thereof is what tipped the scales for me. Atletico have been in rather poor form lately. In particular, they have lost to both Barcelona and Real where they were killed 6-1 by Baecelona and lost, at home, in the final seconds against Real. Hence, confidence is probably poor at the moment. Liverpool, on the other hand have started to really click in the Premier and with the upcoming show down with Chelsea we should see a Liverpool team that is really up for this match. I suspect it will be a tight game with Liverpool getting the win 0-1 or 1-2. Panathinaikos - Werder Bremen: Werder Bremen Win @ 2.50 (Coral) 10/10 Both teams need points but the hosts are in more urgent need. Panathinaikos is also playing at home and will have to open up the game in search of goals and the win. The problem is that Panathinaikos is miserable in defense, IMO, and Werder is a scoring machine. Granted, Werder is also leaky at the back, but I think they will wait for Panathinaikos to go forward and strike them on the counter with their deadly offense. The game should go over 2.5 goals, at least, but Werder will score more goals and win. PSV Eindhoven - Marseille: Marseille Win @ 3.00 (Boylesports) 10/10 Both teams need points after losing their first two games. Marseille has made a good beginning in the French League while PSV's start has been somewhat sluggish in the Dutch First Division, which I think is considerably less competitive than France's First Division. Over the weekend both teams played away matches against inferior opponents. PSV lost their match while Marseille comfortably won their match. My guess is that Marseille will have more confidence and will win the match.

22/10/20080000082Double (To win) 1£2.00 Chelsea vs RomaTo score at any time Frank Lampard 5/4
Atletico Madrid vs LiverpoolTo score at any timeDiego Forlan 6/4shim.gif
0000081Accumulator (4) (To win) 1£2.00 Inter vs AnorthosisTo win both halves Inter 4/6
Basel vs BarcelonaTo win both halvesBarcelona 5/4shim.gif
Panathinaikos vs Werder BremenTo win both halvesWerder Bremen 5/1shim.gif
Shakhtar vs Sporting LisbonTo win both halvesShakhtar 4/1shim.gif
0000080Accumulator (8) (To win) 1£1.88 Atletico Madrid vs LiverpoolMatch betting Draw 11/5
Basel vs BarcelonaMatch bettingBarcelona 4/9shim.gif
Bordeaux vs ClujMatch bettingBordeaux 10/11shim.gif
Chelsea vs RomaMatch bettingChelsea 4/9shim.gif
Inter vs AnorthosisMatch bettingInter 1/7shim.gif
PSV vs MarseilleMatch bettingMarseille 9/5shim.gif
Shakhtar vs Sporting LisbonMatch bettingShakhtar evensshim.gif
Panathinaikos vs Werder BremenMatch bettingWerder Bremen 7/5shim.gif
0000079Accumulator (8) (To win) 1£2.00 Bordeaux vs ClujGoal Line Over +2.52.12
Chelsea vs RomaGoal LineOver +2.51.88shim.gif
Inter vs AnorthosisGoal LineOver +2.5 & +3.0 ball1.70shim.gif
Panathinaikos vs Werder BremenGoal LineOver +2.5 & +3.0 ball1.92shim.gif
Basel vs BarcelonaGoal LineOver +2.5 & +3.0 ball1.78shim.gif
Shakhtar vs Sporting LisbonGoal LineOver +2.52.08shim.gif
Atletico Madrid vs LiverpoolGoal LineOver +2.0 & +2.5 ball1.98shim.gif
PSV vs MarseilleGoal LineOver +2.0 & +2.5 ball1.78

Re: Champions League: Group Stage- Matchday Three Wednesday 22nd October CHELSEA ( 1 ) Chelsea has a lot of missings, but showed against M'brough they have enough quality in the squad. Cech, Carvalho, A.Cole, J.Cole, Drogba, Ballack are out... but the team still looks great. As Roma recovered some of their important players and have almost a full squad to choose from. Totti, Juan, Mexes are all back in the team and after losing the opener against CFR Cluj they need at least a point to stay close to the second spot. Chelsea is an offensive team, the main mentality is to score as many as they can and if only stop if the distance becomes humilliating for their opponents. Even with the 2 best central defenders in the team Roma showed against Inter they have problmes in the defence as they conceded 4 goals, and scored none. Roma is weaker than in last seasons, and they have 2 losses in a row, while in the Champions League they luckily won in Bordeaux because of a red card the hosts received. Chelsea is a great team, plays at home and AS Roma has zero chances given the form they show no matter the names they have in the team. ATLETICO MADRID - LIVERPOOL ( OVER 2.5 ) Both teams suffer defensively, and conced a lot lately. Atletico Madrid improved since last years, but playing offensive minded against better teams like Barcelona and Real Madrid back-fired on them. 6-1 crushed at Barca, and a 2-1 loss at home with Real, with the guests having the better chances show how fragile their defence is. Liverpool conceded twice against Wigan but recovered thanks to a seding off for their opponents. In the champions league both teams made only goal full matches, and their encounter should be no exception. With both having maximum points, this clash will be a fight for the first place, with Marseille most likely putting a bit of pressure on them. Aguero has enough quality to put the ball at least once behind Reina. Over is a natural choice. WERDER ( 2 ) PAO lost both matches so far, and have every reason to be dissapointed with their performance. They played well against Inter, but quality wasn't on their side. WIth Anorthosis, quality was definetly on their side, but luck and lack of concentration wasn't. A more determined Cypriot team won, and left the Greeks bottom of the table, awaiting the visit of Werder Bremen. The Germans aren't performing well in the home league but showed against Inter and Bayern they preffer the high stake matches, and they like having spaces to attack. Rosenberg is in nice form, Diego should also do his part well. Although Greeks are known to be hard to beat at their own stadium, the timing isn't right for them, and with the pressure falling down their shoulders they have it all to do. Werder to win, covered in case of a draw is a decent bet. Karagounis is a major doubt for PAO, and his absence would be dearly missed. CLUJ ( X2 ) This little team from Romania keeps on playing better and better, showing that ivestments pay off, and are challenging for a latter stage place in the Champions League while they keep being humble and admitting their opponents superiority at least through history, while neighbours from Steaua keep shouting they will beat everyone, and keep on dissapointing. CFR is well organized, has top players for this level, wingers Culio and Dubarbier are highly rated. Defensive midfielders Dani and Muresan have been key in stopping AS ROma and CHelsea, while former Rosenborg striker Kone is strong enough to face any defence. They will approach this game like they did in Rome and with CHelsea. Trombetta is a good coach, and Gourcouff should pose much more of a threat than Totti, Vucinic or Lampard, Anelka did. Odds have deservedly risen on Bordeaux, as CFR are at the same level, and in a better form, with a good coach. SHAKHTAR - SPORTING ( OVER 2.5 ) Shakthar is the typical offensive team. They dominated Barcelona at their own ground, but 2 late Messi goals turned the match and eventully made them lose. Still the 2-0 win in Basel means they have chances to take the second place especially if they win today against Sporting. Brandao and Ilsinho are out. Sporting misses Vukcevic while Caneira and Izmailov are long term absences. Sporting played nice offensive game also in Barcelona, and this being a decisive match for their Champions League campaign they will stick to this approach. In the home league they lost 2-1 at home against Porto, but now have a good chance to improve their second position in the CL groups. Shakthar is hard to beat at home, but the defence isn't as good as the striking force. Every time they play chances come from both teams, and this should be no exception. 2 good midfields meet, and the defences are far from being great. Over 2.5 is on the cards. BARCELONA ( -1 ) Barcelona won this weekend 1-0 at Bilbao and keep close of Valencia and Real Madrid. This match somehow remembers me of the 1-0 loss in Krakow, but than Barca had a comfortable lead from the first leg, while now they need to win to confirm their first place. The in in Donetsk was lucky, but Shakthar is a good team, while the 3-1 defeat of Sporting was expected. Basel defeated Guimaraes to enter the Champions League Group stage but so far failed to win a single point, against Shakthar and Sporting. Now giants Barcelona come to town, and players know their chances are slim, and will most likely play for the pride of their team. I know this sound dumb, but when Etoo, Messi or Henry plays against you, and this being the first time you enter this competition stage it is tough to hold your nerves. Barcelona has enough to win this with a bigger margin. I wish luck everyone !

22/10/20080000082Double (To win) 1£2.00 Chelsea vs RomaTo score at any time Frank Lampard 5/4
Atletico Madrid vs LiverpoolTo score at any timeDiego Forlan 6/4shim.gif
0000081Accumulator (4) (To win) 1£2.00 Inter vs AnorthosisTo win both halves Inter 4/6
Basel vs BarcelonaTo win both halvesBarcelona 5/4shim.gif
Panathinaikos vs Werder BremenTo win both halvesWerder Bremen 5/1shim.gif
Shakhtar vs Sporting LisbonTo win both halvesShakhtar 4/1shim.gif
0000080Accumulator (8) (To win) 1£1.88 Atletico Madrid vs LiverpoolMatch betting Draw 11/5
Basel vs BarcelonaMatch bettingBarcelona 4/9shim.gif
Bordeaux vs ClujMatch bettingBordeaux 10/11shim.gif
Chelsea vs RomaMatch bettingChelsea 4/9shim.gif
Inter vs AnorthosisMatch bettingInter 1/7shim.gif
PSV vs MarseilleMatch bettingMarseille 9/5shim.gif
Shakhtar vs Sporting LisbonMatch bettingShakhtar evensshim.gif
Panathinaikos vs Werder BremenMatch bettingWerder Bremen 7/5shim.gif
0000079Accumulator (8) (To win) 1£2.00 Bordeaux vs ClujGoal Line Over +2.52.12
Chelsea vs RomaGoal LineOver +2.51.88shim.gif
Inter vs AnorthosisGoal LineOver +2.5 & +3.0 ball1.70shim.gif
Panathinaikos vs Werder BremenGoal LineOver +2.5 & +3.0 ball1.92shim.gif
Basel vs BarcelonaGoal LineOver +2.5 & +3.0 ball1.78shim.gif
Shakhtar vs Sporting LisbonGoal LineOver +2.52.08shim.gif
Atletico Madrid vs LiverpoolGoal LineOver +2.0 & +2.5 ball1.98shim.gif
PSV vs MarseilleGoal LineOver +2.0 & +2.5 ball1.78
Any reasons for the bets of not we have a midweek bets thread for random no reason bets?

And another one!
ATL.MAD-LIVERPO X 2.95
BASEL-BAR 1-0 2 2.10
CHELSEA-ROM 0-1 1 2.00
INTER-ANO 0-1 1 1.45
PANATHI-WER 1-0 2 4.95
PSV-MARSEIL 2 2.75
trans.gif
TOTAL ODDS :635.84
:welcome to PL. :ok Please post some reasoning behind your picks as others have done, or your posts are pretty meaningless. :(

Re: Champions League: Group Stage- Matchday Three Wednesday 22nd October I surprised most are on Chelsea at these odds. Roma have struggled but they still have a quality side, they haven't been able to field a consisstent lineup. The return of Mexes and Panucci should solidify their defense. We saw how Juve played with their coach on the hot seat. Roma have been looking at this fixture since August, and their desperation should keep this match close. Roma +1.5 @1.85 Roma +0.5 @3.15 Roma (0) @7.22

Re: Champions League: Group Stage- Matchday Three Wednesday 22nd October Chelsea HT/FT @2.14 bf Roma got given a tonking by Inter in the league shipping 4 goald whilst Chelsea's 'squad' players enjoyed a 5-0 stoll at Boro, confidence is a big factor in any football match no matter what the standard, if Chelsea get after them early i can see Roma capitulating like they did at Old Trafford a couple of years back.

BARCELONA ( -1 ) Barcelona won this weekend 1-0 at Bilbao and keep close of Valencia and Real Madrid. This match somehow remembers me of the 1-0 loss in Krakow, but than Barca had a comfortable lead from the first leg, while now they need to win to confirm their first place. The in in Donetsk was lucky, but Shakthar is a good team, while the 3-1 defeat of Sporting was expected. Basel defeated Guimaraes to enter the Champions League Group stage but so far failed to win a single point, against Shakthar and Sporting. Now giants Barcelona come to town, and players know their chances are slim, and will most likely play for the pride of their team. I know this sound dumb, but when Etoo, Messi or Henry plays against you, and this being the first time you enter this competition stage it is tough to hold your nerves. Barcelona has enough to win this with a bigger margin.
watching this game on sky interactive just now - cakewalk, barca in cruise control 0-2 and could easily be 0-4. Barca are a joy to watch in full flight like this.

i have allready placed my bet for wednesday coz when i saw these odds i have to take it quick before it changed i took chelsea to beat roma at 8/15 now on paddy power it has gone down to 4/9 chelsea won weekned 5-0 with a 2nd string team and roma lost 4-0 at home to inter. + chelsea home recored just cant see anythin but a home win !
bit lucky had to wait a long time for the terry winner but it came in the end ! :nana:ok:clap:cow:rollin:lol:):cheers:gimme:beer:notworthy

At. Madrid-Liverpool Atletico started the season in great fashion but as I've wrote before I think the 6-1 defeat at Barça a couple of weeks ago was kind of a "momentum killer" for them. Still, they're getting some players back from injury like Simão and they're a very good team specially at home where they have a 4-2-0 all time record against English clubs and a 17-3-3 home European Cup one. Liverpool always seem inconsistent and capable of the better and the worst...still, they're a great team and have a nice 6-3-2 record in their 11 games in Spain so far. I think the key to this game is the fact that both teams are top of the group on 6 points and that a draw would be a nice result for both (the other 2 teams in the group, PSV and Marseille both have 0 points) and would put them both in a great position to qualify for the next round. My pick: draw (3.33); Basel-Barcelona Hosts have a horrible 0-0-2 so far in the group and they know they're the worst team in the group and one of the worst in this round of the Champions League. Barcelona has won all of their last 7 games, some in a "ugly way" but still won and they have a chance here of assuring their place in the next round of the CL and the possibility of giving playing time to ther players in the group games after this one. My pick: Barcelona (1.47); Panathinaikos-W. Bremen Panathinaikos are 0-0-2 so far in their group games but have a 5-0-1 in their last 6 home games. Playing in Greece with all the support from the local fans is always hard for the away team. Bremen are a very experienced team at this level and have a 0-2-0 record so far with the last one being an impressive draw away to Inter Milan. I expect a tight game and think Bremen would be happy with a draw on this one as well. My pick: draw (3.34); PSV-Marseille Both teams have 0 points so far in the competition after 2 games and things are not looking good at all for them. They also have just average records in their last 6 overall with PSV going 3-0-3 and Marseille 2-2-2. PSV has the "home field advantage" but I think Marseille are a better team than PSV this season so things are kind of "even" IMO. My pick: draw (3.25); Good luck! JC
good job i bet on this matches and only psv didnt make draw :@

good job i bet on this matches and only psv didnt make draw :@
Thanks dimitar^berbatov :ok! Tuesday was a awful and unlucky day for me in the CL (the way I lost the "over" 2.5 bet on Zenit :@ was incredible and the Porto one also really pissed me off as they could and should have won despite their horrible performance) going 1-3-0. Went 3-1-0 yesterday for a overall 4-4-0 in the CL but two draw picks at great prices make it a profit. Shame Marseille couldn't get a draw as well and I still think they're better than PSV but that's the way it is and we can't win them all :D. :cheers JC