** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Wsope

BAM

Re: Wsope

cheers for the link Lucky it's the final table of the wsope and we can't afford a line on the table over which to put chips and fold cards ! I'd have to sneak a bit of chalk in !
Well spotted :loon Thought every pro table needed a line around or they wouldn't be suitable. But i don't know.

Strange number to cap it at' date=' not being a whole number of tables. :unsure[/quote'] Last year was totally different - it was played over 2 venues - it would be a big coincidence if the capacity were still the same :unsure It really makes a lot of sense to get this moved to DTD :unsure (I think Harrahs own Empire? which is the only reason it's there?)

How late do we think this is going to go? What eejit decided that the final day would be a Thursday? :sad
Well, at least they're playing it in England rather than Western USA! I've been out since 7pm and just got back: I was expecting it to be all over by now.

are only players allowed to spectate ? It looks like Alexander Kostritsyn (the Russian that won the Aussie Millions) over the shoulders between Sonnert and Juanda.
yeah it was,the commentator was talking about it last night,they reckon he's mates with one of the russians:ok juanda and alekin still going at it:loonevenish on chips so it may go on for ever:lol

Re: Wsope I had this on steaming fell asleep woke up at 6 ad saw they were still playing so sick! Can't wait to see it on the highlght shows wanna know was Junanda folded to that all in my the russian on that low board which left him like 600k in chips. Fecking sick disapline that guy showed.

I had this on steaming fell asleep woke up at 6 ad saw they were still playing so sick! Can't wait to see it on the highlght shows wanna know was Junanda folded to that all in my the russian on that low board which left him like 600k in chips. Fecking sick disapline that guy showed.
K5 spades I reckon but the ruski must have hit the backdoor flush as he acted so fast