** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey Super Ligi ( Sep 26-27-28 )

Friday 26 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Sivasspor v Fenerbahçe (18:00BST) 3.503.252.34102.08 % Details »
Hide « Sivasspor v Fenerbahçe
Saturday 27 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Trabzonspor v Antalyaspor (17:00BST) 1.404.3310.00104.51 % Details »
Hide « Trabzonspor v Antalyaspor
Gençlerbirligi SK v Ankaraspor (18:00BST) 2.253.253.20106.46 % Details »
Hide « Gençlerbirligi SK v Ankaraspor
Kocaelispor v Bursaspor Kulübü (18:00BST) 2.623.252.62106.96 % Details »
Hide « Kocaelispor v Bursaspor Kulübü
Istanbul BB v Besiktas (19:45BST) 4.503.501.90103.17 % Details »
Hide « Istanbul BB v Besiktas
Sunday 28 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Gaziantepspor v Denizlispor (18:00BST) 2.003.253.50109.34 % Details »
Hide « Gaziantepspor v Denizlispor
Hacettepe v Ankaragücü (18:00BST) 2.503.253.00104.10 % Details »
Hide « Hacettepe v Ankaragücü
Kayserispor v Eskisehirspor (18:00BST) 1.454.007.00108.25 % Details »
Hide « Kayserispor v Eskisehirspor
Galatasaray v Konyaspor (19:00BST) 1.255.6012.00106.19 % Details »

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Sep 26-27-28 ) sivas-fenerbahçe alex wont play in sivas.. and captain semih şentürk wont play either.. these are most important players for me.. especially alex de sousa is everything of this team.. devid, vederson, deniz barış are injured for a long time.. gökhan gönül , roberto carlos are not in form.. sivas will play with full squad.. especially sivas has very important strikers like thum, mehmet yıldız and balili.. and fener has very poor defence.. sivas wins; 3.45 betsson

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Sep 26-27-28 ) Both Alex and Semih are in the squad. Moreover Edu is back. That doesn't mean Fenerbahçe will win. It will be a hard match for both sides. As a Fenerbahçe supporter;I don't like their form but last week i saw some positive changes. We didn't give a single chance to Gençlerbirliği which is strong-like team in Turkish Leauge. Moreover a few minutes ago I heard from lig tv news that our goalkeeper Volkan Demirel's ban was cancelled. He can play in this match. In short we can't see these odds (2.05) for Fenerbahçe except from the derbies. I think over 2,5 is also a good option.

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Sep 26-27-28 )

Both Alex and Semih are in the squad. Moreover Edu is back. That doesn't mean Fenerbahçe will win. It will be a hard match for both sides. As a Fenerbahçe supporter;I don't like their form but last week i saw some positive changes. We didn't give a single chance to Gençlerbirliği which is strong-like team in Turkish Leauge. Moreover a few minutes ago I heard from lig tv news that our goalkeeper Volkan Demirel's ban was cancelled. He can play in this match. In short we can't see these odds (2.05) for Fenerbahçe except from the derbies. I think over 2,5 is also a good option.
yes mate, alex is on tha squad but i dont think that he will play..

sivas-fenerbahçe alex wont play in sivas.. and captain semih şentürk wont play either.. these are most important players for me.. especially alex de sousa is everything of this team.. devid, vederson, deniz barış are injured for a long time.. gökhan gönül , roberto carlos are not in form.. sivas will play with full squad.. especially sivas has very important strikers like thum, mehmet yıldız and balili.. and fener has very poor defence.. sivas wins; 3.45 betsson
2-1 Sivas. Great spot as usual shef. :clap :notworthy

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Sep 26-27-28 ) Istanbul Buyuksehir BSK v Besiktas beşiktaş will play with full squad.. last season beşiktaş had defence problem but this sesason it seems that they solves this problem.. and beşiktaş plays very nice football as me.. i dont think that beşiktaş will be champion but they have enough squad for anatolian team.. match will be played in atatürk olimpiyat stadium in istanbul.. so, beşiktaş will play with their supporters cause istanbul b.b has no supporters.. and this is an revenge match for beşiktaş cause istanbul b.b beat beşiktaş last seson and beşiktaş didnt be champion last season.. istanbul b.b is very poor this season.. aydın and necati left.. these are very important players.. istanbul b.b can relegate this season.. note; istanbul b.b will play without hasagiç (goalkeeper) , cesario(midfield) and bebbe (striker).. beşiktaş straight wins; 1.6 betsson

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Sep 26-27-28 ) Galatasaray v Konyaspor our super star arda turan is back from injury.. at the same time hakan balta and sabri is back from injury too.. if skibbe wants all of tham are ready.. gala played very impressive football last match to kocaeli.. especially nonda, baros, kewell and our star cassio lincoln pllayed great.. and this week arda turan will join these players.. arda-lincoln-baros-kewell-nonda.. oh my god.. what is that.. konya changed their manager and giray bulak became new manager for konya.. but it is very wrong time cause gala started to pllay very impressive.. Galatasaray (-1) handicap; 1.75 bet365

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Sep 26-27-28 ) Kocaelispor - Bursaspor Pick : Bursaspor Kocaelispor manager Engin is fired up two days ago.They hasn't got manager now.But Engin gave punishment some players at the season start.Now Board forgive them.They return team.But this players not good enough to save Kocaeli from relagation.Their all players are old.Their players are their last years of football who played big teams years ago.Taner , Murat , Bülent , Kemal , Serdar , Ahmet all of these players are old unsuccesfull big team players.They have poor squad.They played with Galatasaray last week and they scored first but after that Galatasaray won the match 4-1 but the score can be 7-2 like that. Bursaspor improve their football with coach Samet Aybaba.Samet Aybaba is experienced coach in Turkey.He know all clubs all footballers.All football system.This is advantage for Bursaspor Turkey League matches.They win last week against Kayserispor and they played very well football.Yusuf Simsek (old Fenerbahce footballer) turn the football last week and he organised team very well.Their attack are more regular.They have good goalkeeper Ivankov.Their defense is experienced Bekir , Ömer , Mustafa . Their midfielder is experienced and has good passers.Romashenko , Yusuf , Mustafa Sarp . So that Bursaspor will play in the game for their good midfielder.And after their big pressure they can score 1 or 2 goal.Kocaelispor hasnt got big potential.They have only good supporters . Bursaspor win Good luck !!!

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Sep 26-27-28 ) Kajseri - over 2.5 goals in my opinion.....;), home team played two games in front of his own fans with one draw and one win and scoreline only 1-0! I think it will be end on theirs goaless games and this is best bet.......:hope. On the other side, Eshisehir is tough opponent, losing only one game in last our matches........, three draws and one defeat with scoreline 3:5!:), They know how to score a goal and I think that will do again:hope

Gaziantepspor VS Denizlispor...is a "Eye Play". This game is under bookie authority. So, to all my friends, choose DENIZLISPOR (+1/2). It's time to be RICH... Stack All of YOUR MONEY.... GBU...
ARE YOU SURE ????????? OK, I follow you on active odds +0.50 AH on DENIZLISPOR.......... Good Luck.:nana

Gaziantepspor VS Denizlispor...is a "Eye Play". This game is under bookie authority. So, to all my friends, choose DENIZLISPOR (+1/2). It's time to be RICH... Stack All of YOUR MONEY.... GBU...
oooooooohhhhhhhhhh................
Gaziantepspor 2 - 1 Denizlispor -i
M. Yozgatli 45' D. Roberts 90'
C. Zurita 80'