** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Best Bet of the Day ~ 6th September

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ 6th September 4.30 Kempton Autumn Blades has run well on each of the three times he's raced at Kempton and won last time it ran here off 72 in a class 5 handicap. He's 4 lbs higher today and up in class but didn't get a clear run when registering that win and could have won more comfortably. Ran respectably off 76 at Ascot on turf before being outclassed when stepped up to class 2 level LTO, but back down to class 4 today and has an okay draw. 16/1 1 pt win

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ 6th September I am in two minds today as what to do.. Im going to go for... KEMPTON 4.30 Woodcote Place E/W Down in the weights today but same class as lto.George baker booked for today and this is what has swayed me today.The horse has shown a massive improvement imo, and should do well here today if not win it. My others were:- ETHAARA was a lay for me @ 5-2 Minus fifteen place @ 14-1 Secret Night place @18-1 Good luck for today, some very tricky races today.:ok

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ 6th September

2.50 Kempton Illustrious Blue 0.5e/w A sporting each way bet on a track he has run well on before and over this distance. He gets on well with this jockey and I expect it to grab a place at a big price.
SPOT ON mate :nana 33-1 Well done indeed

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ 6th September

I am in two minds today as what to do.. Im going to go for... KEMPTON 4.30 Woodcote Place E/W Down in the weights today but same class as lto.George baker booked for today and this is what has swayed me today.The horse has shown a massive improvement imo, and should do well here today if not win it. My others were:- ETHAARA was a lay for me @ 5-2 Minus fifteen place @ 14-1 Secret Night place @18-1 Good luck for today, some very tricky races today.:ok
Ethaara 1st (Lost on the lay) Woodcote 3rd :ok Minus fifteen 4th :ok Not bad, considering the poor races today.

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ 6th September Wolves 8.20 - Solo Attempt - Win Doesn't look to be much between the four that have raced before in this five runner race. The selection is the most experienced and it may be that a couple of the lightly raced ones will improve past him. But he has some fairly solid form in the book for a race of this grade. A dual winner, he's won on the all weather and on the turf, he's already won in this 'novice' grade. The second in that race won next time out to frank the form. Comes back down to this level after a creditable 5th in a Listed race at Sandown. I just think his experience might count in a 5 runner race over a mile where's there's unlikely to be a great deal of pace and the less experienced types might be pulling and wandering around and proving difficult to hold up. I note with interest that the two other previous winners in the field won races with 15 and 18 runners.........easy to get them settled behind horses.

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ 6th September Really late one...sorry 9.20 Wolves Savannah Poppy is frustrating but longer trip here will definitely suit as it did last time. Should be coming fast & late off same mark as lto when not far behind in 3rd. Stable also in superb form. Jockey rides this horse well and the horse has much more ability than it has shown. Will go close. EW