Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** May Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd muttley, 3rd GirlyWirly **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st CertiF, 2nd PercyP, 3rd adamross, 4th Joelavfc, 5th Chris P **
** May Naps Competition Result: 1st Internetmails, 2nd Rug, 3rd Rolandcooper, 4th Adamross. KO Cup Winner: Xtc12, Most Winners: Mickyftm32 **

Winner's Footy Thread (Paper Trial)

Re: Winner's Footy Thread (Paper Trial)

Is there any sort of reasoning behind your selections or are you just picking blindly? Good luck with the bets no matter what, good thing it's a paper trial :cheers
No reasoning mate.Just trying something out.(Hence paper trial).I would'nt say i am picking blindly, i look for the best odds as you can see.;) it will show me (And others) what would happen if you picked the outsiders all the time at the best odds available thats all.:ok
France actually sucks so badly nowadays' date=' 95 is pure value...!!! :loon[/quote'] And thats why i took it mate.Accidents can and do happen, and i would be laughing if it went my way.:D

Re: Winner's Footy Thread (Paper Trial)

Outsiders again tonight.;) Denbosch to bt Camuur £10 @ 4.8 WON £38 Albania to bt Croatia £10 @ 15.5 LOST -£10 Roosendal to bt Excelsior £10 @ 5.9 LOST -£10 Malta u21 to bt France u21 £10 @ 95 :loon LOST -£10 N-Ireland u21 to bt Germany u21 £10 @ 20 LOST -£10 See how these fair tonight.:) £50 BET
BET £50 LOST £40 WON £38 + Stake Back Loss of -£2 Not too bad imo. BANK £1069 :ok

Re: Winner's Footy Thread (Paper Trial) Here are today's chance's.:D Gerorgia to bt Rep ireland £10 @ 5.5 Albania to bt sweden £10 @ 6.2 Iceland to bt Norway £10 @ 11 Bolivia to bt ecuador £10 @ 8.2 Slovenia to bt Poland £10 @ 7.6 Theres the five, see how they go.:tongue2