Announcements
** October Nap's Competition Result: 1st Zilzalian, 2nd Mickyftm32, 3rd Joales, 4th internetmails KO Cup: redno2009, Most Winners: Xtc12**
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **

Not exactly a system or strategy as such. Just noticed something today that most of you will have known for a while but I have only just realised. :o :o If this is any help to anyone else then I'm happy. 0-0 odds in correct score betting is normally 6/1 - 7/1 However if you bet on 'no goalscorer' in a game you get 9/1 generally. Plus with some bookies own goals don't count so even if the game ends 1-0 with an own goal you still win! (I hope I'm not the last to realise this?) :o :o

Re: 0-0 is a NO VALUE BET. Paulinho is right in that the 0-0 is always the same price as no goal scorer but it is still better to go with no goal scorer because of the own goal situation as you pointed out.

Guest Oddsfellow

Re: 0-0 is a NO VALUE BET. I remember reading not so long ago about some smart alec who had managed to get on with a 0-0, no goalscorer double and hence getting nearer 50-1!!!!!

Guest jackg99

NO VALUE all correct scores are no value infact they are a ripoff the used to be poor but now the bookies have cut the odds again this season they are even worse this was to help get profits back to cover there asses for giving us singles thats why i gave it up you will notice even the prices for single bets are worse than they used to be

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: NO VALUE Jack, what do you mean when you say the prices for single bets are worse? Do you mean they have increased their overround to compensate for singles? If so I have not seen anything in the press about it and there usually is when that happens. There are some books out there betting singles to decent margins, Canbet is one example, especially on live games.

Guest jackg99

oddsagainst there are far more long odds on shots than there used to be i used to take an interest in games where the home and away were both 6/4 you could get 4 or 5 a week most weeks now they seem to be few and far between this week lads has 1 with 4 others that might have been 6/4 last season they have got to get there profits back to pay for giving you singles even if they win over the season on singles its a damn good excuse to rip us off even more