** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Railing

goater14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Railing Bah humbug, big blind on one table then moved straight to big blind on another. Folded around to sb who puts me all in for my remaining 8bb. No reads as new table, but I figure my A9 has a good chance over his big stack range. A9 vs T4, T on the flop, 9 on river but too little too late & out in 48th :\ Opening up 888 now to rail the Oobster :ok

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: Railing Thx for the support both here and in the chat box guys, really appreciated. Played a little too loose against the table tw#t, but everything still in control. 4/4, but 20+bb deep still and have the measure of the only other decent player on the table. Happy for the complete noob to have the chip lead at this stage. I'm just looking to beat the decent player and then mop up the other 2.

Re: Railing

Win it! Or don't bother coming back!! gl :cheers
Doh, I'll get my coat! Got totally owned HU by the guy I was worried about. He was the only one to show any kind of knowledge over the whole FT and which is why i was trying so hard to keep him down as a shortie (or out) from 5-handed. Oh well, more experience under the belt. Poor call in final hand (and hu in general tbh). Called off 2nd best rivered flush against his rivered house. Actually put him on the trips or top pair, but felt that if the flush came I would get him to call off with trips or lesser flush. Should've known better, can't even blame tiredness as still feeling pretty alert after 8+ hours. At least I managed to outlast the guy who was bad mouthing earlier in the tourney and I think I gave as good as I got :p % to Robbie obviously. [ATTACH]2662[/ATTACH]

post-50496-14429284251608_thumb.jpg