Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** April Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Rob Valk, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - glavintoby & Redno2009 both win £125 **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st Sugardaddyken, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd Harry Faint99, 4th Gary66. KO Cup Winner Waggy, Most Winners: Xtc12 **

moon system

Guest obmaz

Devastating Humour How droll.However, it is a serious query. I have been hearing storys about this for a long time.It apparently selects many real longshots:moon

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Bark at the Moon Gomez, It might be an idea to explain some of the things you know about the Moon system. That way if people recognise it they can say "yes" or "no". Unless you have just plucked a word at random. Systems are probably known by a variety of names. I think that's why people have treated your thread in this way. Has anyone heard of a system called "The Gonad"?

Guest DannyCash

Re: Gonad GET IN THERE!! Vanilla Moon came 3rd @ 25-1 in the 8:45 Windsor. I'm sure this was an each-way qualifier??!!! :clap Cheers Gomez

Guest obmaz

Maybe Dont give up your day job(whatever that may be)because your funny bone has been dealt a terminal beating with the dumb stick.Be so kind as to pass this advice onto your partner in your "Dumb&Dumber" act

Guest ONEDUNME

Re: Maybe :rollin Sorry if we offended you Obmaz but you really do need a little bit of a sense of humour to survive around here. Don't let us put you off. Good luck with your Moon thing.:ok

Guest DannyCash

Moon system throws up another selection No offence intended mate, but I'm sticking with this. I've got real money on IVY MOON to place in the 3:50 Lingfield @ 1.73. All the best, Danny.

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

STORYS

How droll.However, it is a serious query. I have been hearing storys about this for a long time.It apparently selects many real longshots
Bombaz, Tell us some of the STORYS you have been hearing, and then we can say "yes, I've heard that storie too", or "no, I have not heard that storey. But it sounds similar too.....etc" Anyway, I think DannyCash is on to something here....
Guest juninho fan

Re: Moon System... I think Boof is correct in saying that if you telled us some storys about the system, we might be able to offer advice. I do think that this has gone on too long though, although I think it was all intended as a bit of light-hearted banter. I'm sure Danny, Boof and the rest of the lads didn't moon to heart your feelings...

Guest DannyCash

Re: Moon System... Shame about Ivy Moon although it wasn't a long-shot :\ Reckon Obmaz might be glad I blew a bit of wonga today as I'm guilty of not allowing his system to shine through. Sorry mate!

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Re: Moon System...

Can someone tell me what the Moon system is? I have never heard of it...
Handler, this is the point. I don't think anyone else has. All Bomaz has given us is a name, and mentioned some "stories" that he has heard. Without a bit of background, or perhaps the market that the system relates to, it is pretty much impossible to do anything but mock. Still, the post count is rising......
Guest DannyCash

Re: Moon System... Just one for tomorrow lads, quoted at 7-1 called Moonshine Beach. Goes in the 7:25 @ Ripon. Only problem I can see is Red Sun who's the favourite. ;)

Guest DannyCash

Re: Oh yes 3rd at 13/2 - small profit if you did it each way! :clap Thurs - struggled to find anything 4:00 Ayr Leo's Lucky Star quoted 11-10f 7:10 Huntingdon Countrywide Star quoted 50-1 Cheers

• 16 years later...

I am joining this conversation pretty late I think .  However the Moon System is one that used to be published in either the Turf Monthly or The Globe .(Australian Editions if there are same mags in other countries )  The simple thing is the Moon is the first horse in the betting that is 17-1.  There are often more than one but the True Moon is the first one.  No one will get rich with this system but I use it to simplify random numbers for Trifectas.  I could continue with adaptations of this system but the True Moon is first in betting at 17-1 .   Thanks and good luck with your debates