** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Catterick - 23/07/08

my best bet of the day would be to take on jun fan 420 catt. rp sp 4-1. all about the draw for me and with being out wide in 11 i think the race will be run at an awkward pace for him to settle in comfortably. others will get a good trip and with a few slightly better weighted i think you can only lay this fella at 4-1.

Re: Catterick - 23/07/08 2.20 Exceedingly Good is weighted to improve over Going & Distance 6th on his first run, And is now 2lb down, Go Go Green has place prospects on his 5th last time out, Draw isnt ideal but may improve past that hurdle. Advice Exceedingly Good 1 Point Win Go Go Green 1 Point E/W.

Re: Catterick - 23/07/08 Anyone see that in the stalls in the 3.20 with Deserted Dane? Very nasty indeed Horse in stalls jumped violently and I'm not sure exactly what happened but banged head hard by the looks and was on the floor in some distress Hope he is ok

Re: Catterick - 23/07/08

Anyone see that in the stalls in the 3.20 with Deserted Dane? Very nasty indeed Horse in stalls jumped violently and I'm not sure exactly what happened but banged head hard by the looks and was on the floor in some distress Hope he is ok
apparently broke its neck and has popped its clogs :(

Re: Catterick - 23/07/08 That was sickening, I literally couldn't watch the rest of the race. I doubt the horse is okay after that, it reared before the start I'm suprised the starter didn't see it, then again it was only a split second.