** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Preview Champions League Qualifications:22.Jul.2008

Rabotnicki - Inter Baku This is the 2nd leg between the teams Rabotnicki and Inter baku of the Champs League qualifications. The first game in Baku ended with 0-0, although Baku were much better, and they hit the post 3 times, and also missed a lot of other chances, while Rabotnicki only hit the bar once, which was their best chance. For this game Rabotnicki will only miss Mihajlovic in the defence line, but manager Boban Babunski will find a good replacement for him. Babunski said that in this game its time for Rabotnicki to play a bit more offensive than the first one, and to try to score a goal here. Both teams will firstly try not to concede a goal, and given the time the game is going to be played, at 17:00, I believe this will be a rather slow-paced game, with both teams thinking on their own goal first rathern than scoring. This is why I believe that this game will go in an under, and I will take here under 2,5 goals. GL! Pick:-2.5 http://www.soccerpredictions.bloger.hr/