** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Fantasy + Fun Games Rules and Disclaimer PLEASE READ

While every effort is made to ensure that any competitions are Moderated properly, please be aware that requests for people to join leagues that are not associated with www.punterslounge.com or its associated sites may appear from time to time. Entering these competitions is at your own discretion, but do please note that we have absolutely no control over prize payouts to individual members. The posting of requests to join other leagues and competitions can be a example of phishing so be aware. Any unauthorised requests for league members will be deleted as Spam and the posters banned with immediate effect. If you notice one of these requests and feel that it may not be genuine, please contact us at [email protected] or PM me or any of the Moderators for assistance Best of luck with your competitions.. :ok PLEASE NOTE Due to the problems that arose last year with several different competitions, I will be the ONLY admin for any Punters Lounge FREE Fantasy Soccer games. Steveo will take charge of the paid in ones.Threads will be posted up when possible or as soon as Competitions begin. ANY THREAD STARTED WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE WILL BE DELETED so that we can keep control of them. If you are interested in one that has passed my attention please let me know by PM or otherwise but please DO NOT open a mini league or competition as it will only be deleted. Thanks and Best of luck all.... Lets bring home a decent prize this year :ok:ok

• 11 months later...