** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Salisbury (evening) ~ Saturday 12 July.

Re: Salisbury (evening) ~ Saturday 12 July. Will be interesting to see which side they go in the next. I have in the past come to the conclusion: If they come halfway accross they might as well come right over to the stand side. Have never seen the false rail so far over. Must be almost halfway accross. My tip Tudor Key is drawn 4 so hope they do stray stand side. Ginge

Re: Salisbury (evening) ~ Saturday 12 July. I'm going for Prince Siegfried E/W on this one. Jockey has 7lb claimer and boasts a 27% strike rate for Balding. Balding has a 17% strike rate at Salisbury. Not much to go on so each way @ 16s. Good luck.

Re: Salisbury (evening) ~ Saturday 12 July. 7.25 Wont go mad in this one as there are a lot of runners (58%) Have never run so Will Try Canwinn & Tudor Key who both have best form and could improve the next 2 in the betting could be dangerous i.e Full Toss Richard Hughes riding for The Queen & Ryan Moore on board Granski anyway Bet £10 Tudor Key £6 Win @ 15/8 (Paddy Power) Canwinn £4 Win @ 7/2 (Paddy Power)

Re: Salisbury (evening) ~ Saturday 12 July.

I'm going for Prince Siegfried E/W on this one. Jockey has 7lb claimer and boasts a 27% strike rate for Balding. Balding has a 17% strike rate at Salisbury. Not much to go on so each way @ 16s. Good luck.
:clap:clap ...and well done on Soul Sista :clap and Tipster:clap

Re: Salisbury (evening) ~ Saturday 12 July.

8.00 Topazes has as lot to do here 8lb up on last Going & Distance win but cannot be ignored on form, Ten Pole Tudor could be E/W value dropping in the weights and also having 3lbs taken off his back, Traphalgar has a lot to do also at the weights but Ryan Moore on board has to be a plus. Bet £32 Topazes 8/11 £17 Win Ten Pole Tudor 28/1 £2.50 E/W Traphalgar 11/2 £10 Win. All prices with Paddypower

Re: Salisbury (evening) ~ Saturday 12 July. 8.30 Cape Colony looks a "must" his form stands at 141 on Going and distance and is also 4lbs down in the weights, Master Wells is also another who could go close but maybe better sticking him in the place market, Hadron Collider who also Won his last outing on the AW has Ryan Moore whos on board and is nicely weighted. Bet £40 Cape Colony £15 Win @ 10/3 Master Wells £5 E/W @ 12/1 Hadron Collider £7.50 E/W @ 13/2 All prices with paddypower. spacer.gif

Re: Salisbury (evening) ~ Saturday 12 July. 8:30 The going is nowhere near what I expected. The reason why I made my main bet Hadron Collider was: Did not think Cape Colony would stay the trip on soft ground. But unless it is a strong pace, doubt if that will be the case (no real front runner in the race). Where as Hadron would stay further, has gone on the drift. At least it is racing over further than advertised. Savers Obrigado and Bold Bobby Be have a better chance now.

Re: Salisbury (evening) ~ Saturday 12 July. I was planning to look at the older horses for this race. Nothing really inspires though. Dunlop's could have improvement but I don't really like him at Salisbury. Morrison does really well here with his older horses and his mount Hermon is taking a drop down in grade. Always a plus to see Block on board instead of Drowne too. Playing small on the pair.