** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Poker Trillion Padraig Parkinson $5524 Freeroll - 20th July

Poker Trillion

On Sunday 20th July, in recognition of our association with Padraig Parkinson at the 2008 WSOP we have planned a Freeroll for all new and exisiting >Poker Trillion Players. For every person Padriag outlasts in the main event of the 2008 WSOP we will contribute $1 to the Freeroll prize fund. With between 7000 - 8000 players expected to compete, it could be a very big Freeroll. Any player who has contributed just $1 in rake is welcome to play I have pasted our press release below........ Col <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Malta - Poker professional and TV poker commentator, Padraig Parkinson, today announced that on Sunday 20th July he will be hosting a very special online freeroll tournament at POKERTRILLION.com. For every player that Padraig outlasts in the 2008 $10,000 World Championship Main Event when play ceases on 16th July, $1 will be donated into the prize pool of the tournament. Bearing in mind that the betting markets are predicting anywhere between 7,000 and 8,000 entrants, it could certainly be a prize pool worth playing for. Parkinson, who is also posting his Las Vegas diaries exclusively at POKERTRILLION.com commented, “I hope my current 2008 WSOP form doesn’t run into the $10,000 event otherwise people will only be playing for a few bucks!†Parkinson continued, “But on a serious note, I can feel that my A-game is about to make an appearance and coupled with the fact that I’ve been on the receiving end of some very colourful and choice instructions from a certain CEO I will be making sure I give it my best shotâ€. POKERTRILLION.com CEO Andy Pyrah added, “As an extra incentive to Padraig I’ve promised to donate the same amount to the next ‘Simon Poker Day’ charity poker tournament. This charity helps the homeless in Dublin and I know is very close to Padraigs heartâ€. Pyrah continued, “Personally I’m always rooting for Padraig, but hopefully this gives poker fans all over the world two great reasons to get behind him in Vegas and cheer him all the way to the final tableâ€. To play in the online Freeroll tournament hosted by Padraig Parkinson on 20th July at 20:30 GMT, simply visit POKERTRILLION.com and contribute just $1 in rake. This game is open to all players, whether they be old or new visitors to POKERTRILLION.com. In the meantime, keep up-to-date with Padraigs amusing 2008 WSOP tales and take advantage of hundreds of thousands worth of guaranteed tournaments, exclusive promotions such as ‘30% Rakeback When YOU Want It!’, ‘LIVE Tournaments at a Discount’, and ‘New Players $2500 Freeroll’ by logging onto POKERTRILLION.com

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Big Big Freeroll - Potentially The Freeroll prize fund is growing for the the 20th July at PT (For every player that Padraig outlasts in the in the Main Event, $1 will be donated into the prize pool of the tournament) Plus remember that we'll be donating the same amount to the next 'Simon Poker Day' charity poker tournament which Padraig is involved in organising... C'mon Parkinson!

Re: Big Big Freeroll - Potentially Padraig busted out in 1320th position, which means he outlasted 5524 players. As promised there will be a $5524 Freeroll at 2030 GMT on Sunday July 20th. In addition, there will also be a $100 Bounty on Padraigs head. His screen name is Cantonas. All Trillion players, old and new are welcome. You just need to have contributed a total of $1 in Rake prior to registering. This rake can be from SnG's, Ring games and MTT's Good Luck! Col

Re: Big Big Freeroll - Potentially Good job Im still working at midníght on a sunday !! Damn I hate the time dïfference here :( Registered :)

Re: Big Big Freeroll - Potentially

Found this email when trawling through the 1300 that had arrived while away in LV. Just seen TQM has made the point I was going to make ! :ok
I clearly have worked in european transport for too long ..... my first thought was "Why did Run go straight from Las Vegas to Latvia !?!" ......:unsure The penny dropped eventually ! ;)

Re: Poker Trillion Padraig Parkinson $5524 Freeroll - 20th July

There is some bloke registered under the alias of PL Telepee. Anyone know who he is????:tongue2
Is he like Dr Who ... he will keep coming back just look a bit different ??