R.E.B.U.S.

Really Easy Baseball Unders System Okay, as I have said in the sports forum, I have been having a few bets on the Baseball Run Totals, based upon the ERA of the listed pitchers. I have not yet tried to add any modifications (for which am I open to advice), so will use this thread to identify the qualifiers and see how we go. For a game to qualify both listed pitchers ERA for the last 5 starts must be less than 3.00. This information is available free each day from mlb.com. Obviously dependent upon the stats there may blanks days and other days on which several matches qualify. Will start off with a 100pt bank and will just stick to 5pt singles throughout. I will also try to complete all the required yield stuff etc after each day so I don't get :spank Edit: Sorry forgot to say, I am just trialling the system here, I shall not necessary be parting with any hard earned cash based on the selections the criteria churn out.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.