The reload bonus system ( ended +255 euro profit )

Datapunter

I'm going to see if i can make some money from bookmaker bonus offers, specifically reloads. If a bookmaker offers a reload bonus of 10% then all you need to do is find a betting opportunity with an overround of less than 10% and you make a profit. Finding an overround thats less than the bonus % is done by using odds comparison services and multiple bookmakers/exchanges. Note you only get a reload bonus if you lost at that bookmaker, so the key is to keep betting until you lose at the bookmaker with the reload bonus. The money shifts from account to account. The most important thing to get profit will be discipline ! Theoretically it should be possible to do this with thousands but i'm going to start slow, easy and safe and see where it leads.

Re: The reload bonus system First bet : sportingbet, they offer a 5% thursday reload bonus, limited to a maximum of 25pounds (or equivalent currency) - reactivated an old account at sportingbet and deposited 10 euro - placed a 10 euro bet on Aston Villa - Chrystal Palace, Aston to win @ 1.5 - in my Betfair account layed Aston Villa @ 1.49 Already at the first bet discipline kicks in because i miscalculated the bet at betfair. I now actually have : Lay 11 @ 1.49 and Back 0.50 @ 1.48 So, if Aston win i need to find another betting opportunity so i lose at sportingbet. Account sportingbet : 15 Account Betfair : -5.15 Overall = 9.85 = loss of 0.15 If Aston lose i wait until thursday to make another deposit at sportingbet and claim my 5% reload bonus. Account sportingbet : -10 Account Betfair : 9.99 Overall = 9.99 = loss of 0.01

In case you are wondering where the profit comes from let me spell it out: next time i deposit at sportingbet i get 5% bonus so deposit 10 will become 10.5, do the same as above and i will have profit.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.