Baseball "System"

I've decided to start posting a "system" for baseball. It will be a free style system using teams I feel will win. The basic factors for choice will be decided by team and player form figures. I suspect pitcher stats will play quite a strong part in it too. I will be using a level staking system of 2pts per bet. Although no proper recording of previous results has been made, I am fairly confident I can make a profit and will be backing these bets myself but would advise caution if you choose to follow suit. I will post bets when I see appropiate but would expect at least one bet most days. Time of bet will be stated as UK off time which will usually be early hours of morning, so most bets will actually be posted day before. I intend to update the bank and results after each bet/set of bets. Although free-style hopefully this system can still be used in the comparison table as most other factors are fairly standard. Any rules that may be created during the running will be revealed and included if or when they occur. I intend to start running this system as from 15th July, after the All Star game and a day break.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Baseball "System" Lovely, looking foreward to it, so you're going to be 'handicapping' as the americans call it. Can i draw your attention to this site : www.professionalgambler.com It's run by an american professional sports bettor who has been betting baseball and other american sports for many years. He sure seems to know what he's talking about. I'm currently reading one of the books they have available: 'Education of a sports bettor' by Bob McCune, love it, recommend it to anyone. Have a look bigokay.gif

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.