Football Betting 4 Fools 2004-2005

Guest The Lubet

Guest The Lubet

I used this system last year , with some success. I am going to start this year from the first set of games 2 see if i can made some more £. I have a system for picking teams,but a lot of it is down to luck, as in getting the right teams to give me the correct result at the 1 set of games. 252 fivefolds to start with at .05p per stake = £12.60 + 1 accumilator at .40p = £13 per week. We will start with £100 , if and when i reach £0 I will invert another £100.and go again. If we reach £200 we will up stake to .10p + .80p The plan is to make more money than i started with,simple plan. I am playing with real money(my own not monopoly) ALL PRICES ARE FROM BET365 10 HOMES LEEDS............1.80 BURNLEY.........2.60 PRESTON........1.90 QPR.............. 1.83 WIGAN........... 1.90 BRISOL CITY.....1.53 LUTON............1.90 WALSALL.........1.83 SCUNTHORPE....1.90 WYCOMBE.......1.90 Any coments welcome!! signed : The Lubet.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.