** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

" another " system

Re: " another " system First posts like these usually turn out spam and are removed as such. ( the fact that this commercial system has only just become available answers your question, no because in the time it's been around no-one can say anything sensible about it )

Re: " another " system Firstly i have nothing to do with the system. Secondly i did not join this forum to spam. I thought forums like this were for asking questions of this nature.I am aware that the system is new i was more interested to see if anybody had been using it on a regular basis. I have read the reports on the reviews on the internet, but TBH i am not keen on reviews that are put together like the ones on the system. In future i will keep my thoughts to myself Good day

Re: " another " system

Firstly i have nothing to do with the system. Secondly i did not join this forum to spam.
I didn't say that, i just said that's what it looks like. Big difference.
I thought forums like this were for asking questions of this nature.
Most of them allow this, but just like we don't allow commercial tipster to post proofing record the same is applied for "systems", just a matter of policy.
I am aware that the system is new i was more interested to see if anybody had been using it on a regular basis.
You'll find that's a contradiction in terms.
I have read the reports on the reviews on the internet, but TBH i am not keen on reviews that are put together like the ones on the system. In future i will keep my thoughts to myself
That's the whole point, you haven't given any views of your own. By that i simply mean your own experiences. Buy it, use it for 3 months, with an account on Betfair that can be verified, then come and tell us about it. No harm done mate, just a bad subject to begin your posting with. :welcome