** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Card Game

Jezza

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dprovan

Re: cards what happened GETT1N!!!! You must have still done ok all the same. I had a small loss, imagine what I could do if I knew what the hell I was doing:unsure

Guest RabAfleck

PL Card Game cards yeh dancer now your talking :o ) where do i go is it for real money what? net there is some hot players in here eh? ive played a bit of 15's when i was well away but im up for a wee game of 3 card brag. whos bit is it in?

Re: PL Card Game Very good fun on that Poker site I have to say. Most players are pretty poor truth be told, and the money that can be made on there is quite good IMO. Players like Jezza, Alien, WFTE and myself have a decent concept of the game and if you keep away from the booze when playing (and away from each other I think) and there is some spondooleys to be made. :drums Won $282.72 tonight. :nana :nana Took me 4 hours mind you. :\

Re: PL Card Game Y'see there's a reason I don't get into the Ladbrokes Poker website for GETT1N to take my money. 1. I'd hate to lose that amount of money (I'm strictly a low-limit player....very low-limits). 2. I can't register with Ladbrokes (their help is having trouble locating what the problem is). At least you don't have to put up with some of the cheating Welsh over at Victor Chandler poker (hardly subtle....three Welsh flags on one table?!) or some of the colluding Turks over at Sporting Odds poker (they've had so many complaints apparently that they're currently running an English-only-to-be-used-on-the-messaging until they can sort out some Turkish language only tables).

Re: PL Card Game :lol @ dprovan - no offence mate. Many would prefer me to keep my gob shut (I bet Jez and Alien would) but to me the PL is my online family. I seek no joy in winning or losing to that select group. Hence I say as I see it - keep away from the better players if you do not know what you are doing. The only two nights I have been on I have been chip leader for most of the night. The decisions some make are laughable. I wont go into details but that is the truth. I wont play the PL crowd again unless they come to my table for the aforementioned reasons. Sorry dproven - no offence meant - come kick my ass when you want to. :loon

Re: PL Card Game StereoMan

At least you don't have to put up with some of the cheating Welsh over at Victor Chandler poker (hardly subtle....three Welsh flags on one table?!) or some of the colluding Turks over at Sporting Odds poker (they've had so many complaints apparently that they're currently running an English-only-to-be-used-on-the-messaging until they can sort out some Turkish language only tables).
What does the language matter I wonder? You can ring each other, MSN each other and 'hell' even forum PL each other during hands? Speaking the specific lingo seems more trouble than it is worth? I concentrate on my hand period.

Guest dprovan

Re: PL Card Game Sorry dproven - no offence meant - come kick my ass when you want to. :rollin it's ok GETT1N, if there is ever an online game of SNAP then you better watch your back mate. Don't say you weren't warned:ok

Guest pompeybelle

Poker You all on at Laddies? I'd be up for a game one evening. Not got a Poker account with them but I'd set one up. Not a lot of money mind, prefer to throw that away on the footie and I'm not a big Laddies fan. Can you handle losing to a girl though? :p (pro-gamblers excluded Jezza :lol )

Re: PL Card Game yeh belle Ive got them both : 365 : Same software as ladbrokes, superb customer service and a free 50 dollar chip its pretty good, strong players on the hi stakes tables tho. Hills : Total mince, I had someone cheat me out of 60 dollars the other day and teh customer service basically refused to do anything (after countless attempts to even get an answer out of em) Jez

Guest pompeybelle

Re: PL Card Game I've just signed up for the Laddies one and watched a couple of games. Does no-one chat there or did I get a table of mutes? All I saw was a running commentary on the game. Or can you only see the chat if you are sat at a table?