** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Intertoto Cup R1 21-22/6

Saturday 21 June 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
FC MIKA v FC Tiraspol (15:00BST) 2.20 3.45 3.10 106.70 % Details »
Hide « FC MIKA v FC Tiraspol
Lisburn Distillery FC v TPS (15:00BST) 3.75 3.80 1.95 104.26 % Details »
Hide « Lisburn Distillery FC v TPS
Etzella Ettelbruck v Lokomotiv Tbilisi (16:00BST) 9.00 5.00 1.54 96.05 % Details »
Hide « Etzella Ettelbruck v Lokomotiv Tbilisi
FK Riga v Fylkir (16:00BST) 1.50 4.50 8.00 101.39 % Details »
Hide « FK Riga v Fylkir
Cracovia Kraków v FC Shakhtyor Soligorsk (17:00BST) 1.58 4.00 6.50 103.68 % Details »
Hide « Cracovia Kraków v FC Shakhtyor Soligorsk
Hibernians v ND Gorica (17:00BST) 7.20 4.00 1.57 102.53 % Details »
Hide « Hibernians v ND Gorica
PFC Neftchi v FC Nitra (17:00BST) 2.75 3.40 2.75 102.14 % Details »
Hide « PFC Neftchi v FC Nitra
HNK Rijeka v FK Renova (17:30BST) 1.30 5.50 10.50 104.63 % Details »
Hide « HNK Rijeka v FK Renova
NK Celik v FK Grbalj (18:00BST) 1.61 3.80 7.20 102.11 % Details »
Hide « NK Celik v FK Grbalj
Bohemian FC v Rhyl (19:00BST) 1.44 4.20 7.60 106.20 % Details »
Hide « Bohemian FC v Rhyl
KS Besa Kavajë v Ethnikos Achnas (19:30BST) 2.00 3.40 4.00 104.41 % Details »
Hide « KS Besa Kavajë v Ethnikos Achnas
Sunday 22 June 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
FK Zhetysu v Budapest Honvéd (13:30BST) 2.50 3.20 2.90 105.73 % Details »
Hide « FK Zhetysu v Budapest Honvéd
Ekranas Panevezys v Narva JK Trans (15:00BST) 1.53 4.00 6.50 105.60 % Details »
Hide « Ekranas Panevezys v Narva JK Trans
HB Tórshavn v IF Elfsborg (15:00BST) 12.00 6.00 1.27 103.74 % Details »

Re: UEFA Intertoto Cup R1 21-22/6 A bit of an early start for this cup that was originally set up by bookmakers to fill in the off-season;) Still it looks like the two shorties should come in - Bohemians FC and HNK Rijeka should beat lowly opposition and the double should fetch 1.87;)

Re: UEFA Intertoto Cup R1 21-22/6 As regards the match between Cracovia and Salihorsk I'd like to make just a brief comment. For any Polish team in a couple of recent editions Intertoto Cup was nothing than a meaningless and disturbing event in which you must take part, but the last thing you want to do is to play against some shi... team from the "Far East" :lol in the middle of your holliday. Cracovia will probably play with its fourth, fifth or whatever -th team so the only question is do the visitors take ICup seriously enough to grab three points. In any case odds 6/1 for Salihorsk are just ridiculous. A value bet in its pure form :hope

Re: UEFA Intertoto Cup R1 21-22/6 this is from eleven-a-side.com: "Bohemians manager Pat Fenlon feels his side’s advantage in match fitness could be the deciding factor in the Intertoto Cup tie against Welsh side Rhyl. Rhyl visit Dalymount Park tonight (Saturday) for a first leg tie before the return in Wales in seven days’ time. And Fenlon reckons Bohs’ summer soccer schedule gives them an advantage over a Rhyl side playing its first competitive fixture since April. He said: “It’s going to be hard for Rhyl. They’ve only just finished a long, hard season, had a short break, and will only have had a couple of warm-up games before they face us, whereas our season started in March. “But we’re expecting a tough game. Rhyl have had some good results in Europe and have some good players.” Bohs went into the eircom League’s mid-season break three weeks ago with a three-point lead at the top of the table, while Rhyl finished third in the Welsh Premier League earlier this year. And mindful of his side’s title challenge, Fenlon admits the Intertoto Cup is not his main focus in his first season in charge at Dalymount Park. He said: “It’s not the biggest priority, obviously the league campaign is the biggest priority but it’s a European match and I think over the last couple of years the [irish] clubs in general haven’t done as well as we should in Europe, so you’d like to get a few results and advance as far as we can. “It’s a European competition and we’ll try to give it the respect it deserves but there might come a time where we have to change it around a little bit, it might be in this Cup or the League Cup. At the moment we’ve got a full squad so I’m happy to enough to play the games with what we have. If we pick up one or two injuries or suspensions we might have to look at it then.” " I think that even without the freshness factor, Bohs are a step or two up the ladder from Rhyl and the price is about right.

Re: UEFA Intertoto Cup R1 21-22/6 In the first match Ekranas will win,because Narva Trans look like TVMK another estonian club.Ekranas both matches won with TVMK in Baltic league cup 1-0 and 3-1.Ekranas coach and players talk about victory at home.

Re: UEFA Intertoto Cup R1 21-22/6

As regards the match between Cracovia and Salihorsk I'd like to make just a brief comment. For any Polish team in a couple of recent editions Intertoto Cup was nothing than a meaningless and disturbing event in which you must take part, but the last thing you want to do is to play against some shi... team from the "Far East" :lol in the middle of your holliday. Cracovia will probably play with its fourth, fifth or whatever -th team so the only question is do the visitors take ICup seriously enough to grab three points. In any case odds 6/1 for Salihorsk are just ridiculous. A value bet in its pure form :hope
Cracovia-Salihorsk 1-2 :cow

Re: UEFA Intertoto Cup R1 21-22/6 it is in my opinion possible today to play stove Ekranas. They play at itself and they will want to win on the own sports field. Odds is not super… 1.45, but on double is OK ;) my picks Ekranes win odds 1.45 :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Intertoto Cup R1 21-22/6

it is in my opinion possible today to play stove Ekranas. They play at itself and they will want to win on the own sports field. Odds is not super… 1.45, but on double is OK ;) my picks Ekranes win odds 1.45 :hope:hope:hope
Ekranes win only 1:0, but win :clap GREAT SUCCES :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: UEFA Intertoto Cup R1 21-22/6 Renova FK - HNK Rijeka In the first game of these the team fell the draw 0:0. That was pretty big surprise. In return game the team Rijeka already cannot permit on such game. I think that to stand them to win and so also I will play ;) Any suggestions?? pick 2 odds 2.1 stake 3/10 Sportingbet