** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Not boasting but.....

waynemcke

I entered an $11 rebuy satelite tourney on Laddies this afternoon and qualified in 8th place for the $100 rebuy main tourney that started at 8.00pm tonight. Just finished it and won the bloody thing! Have banked a cool $9000 into my account! :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

Not boasting but..... Nice one Wayne. I think this is the one place in the lounge boasting can be deemed acceptable, within reason. Unlike betting, you can't mention anything beforehand so you can only but afterevent. It would get very boring if you were to post up that you were entering an event everytime , just on the off chance you did well. I think we all know each other well enough to take what people say as being true. Well done again.

Re: Not boasting but..... 'Wayne's Cruise'..............sounds tacky that doesn't it! :lol WFTE - yeh you're right. Never even thought about it being deemed as aftereventing but at the same time, the lads posting about poker are all established and trusted posters. Results can also be checked anyway if anyone has any doubt with the relevant Poker sites. It's a very different situation to tipping footy results. Anyway, if anyone did have a pop at my supposed after-eventing, I'd take it firmly on the chin whilst counting my dosh! :lol

Guest Burt Saddo

Re: Not boasting but..... Sorry lads, no I am genuinely very very happy for Wayne on his nice tickle. Infact if here was here now I would throw my arms around him and try to lift his wallet. The lucky bastard.:clap