** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL'ers welcome in affiliate freeroll

Poker Trillion

Re: PL'ers welcome in affiliate freeroll

IP clash means Sam and I can't play at the same time.
Despair not Mr V:
I have a solution for all our poker playing couples. :) If you have broadband AND you have a dynamic IP address you can both register and play on Trillion. If you have a static IP address you can't. If you have no idea what a static or dynamic IP address is, don't worry, just follow the instructions below. 1. On PC number 1, register for the game you want to play on Trillion. 2. Swich off your broadband modem/router. Wait 30 seconds. 3. Switch on your broadband modem/router. If you have a dynamic IP address a new address will be selected by your modem/router which will probably be different from the one you had prior to switching off. 4. On PC number 2, register for the game you want to play on Trillion. If you get the failure message above, repeat from step 2 above. 5. If after 3 attempts you are still getting the failure message, give up. I have tested the above procedure on the $200 freeroll on Trillion tonight and I know it works. Good luck. :ok

Re: PL'ers welcome in affiliate freeroll I wish PT would restrict this to actual affiliate players. The password is always posted in pw-sharing forums. And as if that's not bad enough, those people always play like the effing morons that they are. Many of them steal the passwords just to ruin the game for the eligible players. (And get others to do the same. Which is why you find these clowns flooding even $25 private freerolls.) Although most of them seem to just actually be incredibly dumb - as evidenced by what they type in the chat. No need to point out that these people are usually French or Romanian, with the odd sprinkling of other Eastern Europeans and Portuguese. Also, I'd imagine the point of this freeroll is to reward players who signed up via an affiliate, and not players who don't sign up via an affiliate, steal the password, post it all over the web, and ruin the game. It can't be that hard to restrict it to affiliates only, can it? Or at least wait until an hour or two before the tournament before posting the password. That way there won't be much time for anyone to distribute the password elsewhere...

Re: PL'ers welcome in affiliate freeroll We have great password controlled value added games with PokerTrillion that are pretty well regulated. This game is aimed at a wider audience and therefore does not have the same value added, or quality game that we get in our games - it's not intended to be! I think PokerTrillion have a nice balance with both types of game - remember they need a wide range of players!

Re: PL'ers welcome in affiliate freeroll

Hmm' date=' not sure I understand yet, but it sounds as though I should log in to watch this. :D[/quote'] Nah, playing more sensibly now. Had a good run and went from 1100 to 11000 in about 5 minutes, then doubled someone up so couldn't do it all the time incase he had something. Still doing it a bit but people keep picking up real hands:wall. Still showing every hand I'm in which is fun:lol:lol