** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

your dream table

dazdiamonds

just been playing some pl omaha hi/lo and i noticed gus, alen cunningham and eli elezra playing together at 500/1000tables.so i watched for a bit. obviously those stakes are way out of my reach at the moment but it got me thinking of who id like to play with. my first few payers are doyle just a true legend hellmuth another legend i guess 11 bracelets..but id love to beat him and see him go off on one about how bad my play was and how great his was. matusow if he's pissed it would be good entertainment. negrauno and hachem just like there game and both seem like nice blokes. vanessa rousso just like to take her home with me. to talk poker obviously.. could go on for ages here and i havent really thought too hard. yep i'll take these 6 down in my 7seater $20 sng to start wiith... ok i'll add gus and phil ivey to make it a 9seaer.. ps think gus just busted cunningham for 25k. amazes me that there online when u got all that poker going on in wsop and side games. i guess they might be getting a few omaha hands in ready for a wsop event.. shut up me and go to bed.

Re: your dream table For me, I'd have to have Gus Hansen on there. I'd love to hear his thought process when he starts muttering to himself when he has a difficult decision. Doyle Brunson is a shoe in. I can't imagine any aspiring poker player would like to have him on their table. Willy Tann - I used to watch him on Late Night Poker and would love to sit with him for a while and see if he actually said anything. Mike Matusow - Just a funny guy and a flawed genius on the poker table. Mole - He just cracks me up, plus I know he'd let me have a go in his copter for a chance to sit in on this table, even though he wouldn't know any of the players at the table...just be excited about all that dead money.:lol I could think of others but my minds a blank right now. :$