** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

accumulator for saturday

hi guys thanks for the great help on the england match, i fancie an accumulator on saturdays friendly fixtures here goes: Estonia v Lithuania, 14:00 France v Paraguay, 20:00 Germany v Serbia, 16:30 Hungary v Croatia, 19:30 Portugal v Georgia, 18:15 Romania v Montenegro, 18:45 Spain v Peru, 21:00 sorry for the hyperlinks guys, so any tips welcome wouldnt mind getting some extra money for the euros cheers for any help:ok

Re: accumulator for saturday Two doubles or a treble is max what I would do with these. You only need one of the ''favourites'' to give a try to the second choice players and a draw simlar to Holland-Denmark last night is on the cards. Maybe this game is not the right example as the Dutch players are all top class, but there was 7 or 8 substitutiions...You don't expect a fluent play with a new player in every 5-10 mins. Not to mention the Danes were tough...And finally why underestimating a good opposition in a friendly? Good luck anyway, Argentina and Brasil are a better place for me atm, until EURO 2008

Re: accumulator for saturday

Nicko' date=' I understand what you mean but I backed the Czechs today and the game probably would of ended 0-0 if they didnt make all the subs at half time. They played much better and won 3-1 in the end.[/quote'] They looked better without Koller, didn't they.......Glad for you. My point is that the EURO 2008 teams normally would try more options/substitutes, plus they would play more careful, no player would miss the Finals. This makes an acca with 5 or 6 games far too risky. On the other hand no one knows what the guy above staked on these games, the picks looks logical, it feels great when such acca come out right, so good luck to him....

thanks for the comments guys so nobody would risk an accy on these then ?
I'd like to know your reasoning behind any of these teams. I'd only personally risk no more than five pounds. Germany for instance were in an accumulator I had the other day, two nil up I thought it was safe and home. wrong. Friendlies should be taken extremely lightly, especially at this time of year. It would be more prudent to back the underdogs to not lose.

germany already 0-1 down to serbia 29 minutes played ,,damn friendlys Germans finnaly won it 2-1 lucky people
Germany wasn't lucky imo, the Serbs were good at the back, but slow upfront - another fast forward there would have been big trouble for the hosts. Saw the full game and my modest opinion is that there are far better players to replace Schweinsteiger, Jansen, Podolski.... The German team doesn't seem to be ready for the Euro 2008, I rate currently Poland and Croatia as teams who are better organized than the Serbs, no offense I hope...:ok