Announcements
** October Nap's Competition Result: 1st Zilzalian, 2nd Mickyftm32, 3rd Joales, 4th internetmails KO Cup: redno2009, Most Winners: Xtc12**
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **

Re: OZ soccer fixed odds Cheers for that Booksie. Didn't have time to check thursday or friday, on wednesday the manager thought they might not be in until the Euro 2008 had finished! Ain't head office communication wonderful. Anyhows popped in today [ saturday ] and there they were. :ok

Re: OZ soccer fixed odds Thats ok Bud... I got mine on friday before close.... did 15 different random folds - some studied-some not. Only Placed £10 in total, no bet goin above a £1 staked. Got 2/3 in a £1 treble and the other was abandoned woooo won £3 :loon lol

Re: OZ soccer fixed odds

can you not get better odds online than with the bookies?
It really depends Aliando what teams you select. The best place to compare prices, without going to to much trouble would be IMO the Racing and Football Outlook, best prices are highlighted in bold and the comparison is with the main bookmakers offering odds on the Aussie football. Just a word on the Aussie stuff, there is money to be made here. I would usually do a four or five timer and in the past five years I have only actually had two losing teams, more often than not undone by an odds on shot drawing. I use the RFO as for form guide, I dont work for the paper,honest!. I will try and post a treb here before off time on Friday evening.

It really depends Aliando what teams you select. The best place to compare prices, without going to to much trouble would be IMO the Racing and Football Outlook, best prices are highlighted in bold and the comparison is with the main bookmakers offering odds on the Aussie football. Just a word on the Aussie stuff, there is money to be made here. I would usually do a four or five timer and in the past five years I have only actually had two losing teams, more often than not undone by an odds on shot drawing. I use the RFO as for form guide, I dont work for the paper,honest!. I will try and post a treb here before off time on Friday evening.
:ok good luck and hope you've not cursed yourself now! :lol
  • 3 years later...

Anyone seen any coupons for this season in the shops yet? Bill Hill normally have them the week after the FA Cup final - but nothing so far! :hope
Repeat my request of 3 years ago. Any sign, the staff in the shops [ Laddies and Bill Hill] don't seem to know!! :hope