** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

bets for euro 2008

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: bets for euro 2008

The same Russia that got tonked 3-0 by Romania recently? And by England lest we forget! And not long before that' date=' 4-1 by Holland? I don't think they are that good, they just got very lucky that England had such a muppet in charge. Of their last 4 away competitive games, the only win was a 1-0 in Andorra.[/quote'] So much for your insight you plank.

here is where u place all of your bets for euro 2008 from group beting to winner to top goal scorer i will get the ball rolling spain to euro 2008 11/2 germany to win euro 2008 4/1 portugal to win euro 2008 7/1 torres top goal scorer 9/1 good luck all :hope:hope:hope:ok:ok:ok
got both teams in the final :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

OUTRIGHT Spain @ 5/1 :ok, Italy at 13/2 TO REACH FINAL Spain/Portugal @ 12/1, Germany/Spain @ 9/1 :ok, Germany/Italy @ 10/1, Italy/Portugal @ 12/1 TO WIN GROUP Portugal @ 5/4 :ok, Germany @ 4/6, France @ 2/1, Spain @ 4/5 :ok backed in trebles and a fourfold :wall GROUP STRAIGHT FORECASTS Portugal/Czech Republic @ 7/2, Germany/Croatia @ 11/8, France/Italy @ 4/1, Spain/Russia @ 4/1 :ok backed in singles and trebles (VCBet wouldn't allow doubles and upwards but allowed the trebles bet???!?)
Not a bad Euro 2008 from my perspective ... can go back and concentrate on 4 legged donkeys at Great Leighs for another 2 years now :) It's been a pleasure ;)