** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Rugby League - Super League XIII Round 13

Saturday 3 May 2008 Home Away
Huddersfield Giants v Warrington Wolves (15:00BST) +6 -6 Details »
Hide « Huddersfield Giants v Warrington Wolves
Castleford Tigers v Wakefield Trinity (17:00BST) +8 -8 Details »
Hide « Castleford Tigers v Wakefield Trinity
Bradford Bulls v Leeds Rhinos (19:00BST) +6 -6 Details »
Hide « Bradford Bulls v Leeds Rhinos
Sunday 4 May 2008 Home Away
Catalans Dragons v Harlequins RL (14:30BST) -2 +2 Details »
Hide « Catalans Dragons v Harlequins RL
Hull FC v Hull KR (16:30BST) -4 +4 Details »
Hide « Hull FC v Hull KR
St Helens v Wigan Warriors (18:30BST) -10 +10 Details »
No friday night game due to it being the millenium magic weekend with all games being played in Cardiff.

Re: Rugby League - Super League XIII Round 13 :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ Booo!! Ronnie lad! There is a Friday night game live on sky. Celtic vs the mighty Featherstone Rovers :rollinOnly joking mate :ok Celtic I know are -12 on some lines, that looks the bet to me if I'm honest. I'll post a preview tomorrow if I have time at work :nana

Re: Rugby League - Super League XIII Round 13 Haven't got time to write build up to this game but Celtic -12 look the bet to me. They should win as our away record is dire and they have a more talented squad than ourselves. Also with it being in Wales and being MM, I expect Celtic to get any 50/50 decisions :( Only concern is that a defeat of less than 12 points means a "bonus point" to the losers in the National leagues. That may mean if fev are losing by 14 in the dying mins and get a penalty, they will more than likely go for 2.

Re: Rugby League - Super League XIII Round 13

Looks a tricky weekend this does. I'm off down to Cardiff on Sunday but will post some thoughts up between now and then. Hopefully Ganson doesn't get the Quins match :hope.
You've got Ashley Klein mate :lol:lol:lol:lol

You've got Ashley Klein mate :lol:lol:lol:lol
:cry:cry:cry. I'm leaving tomorrow's matches alone. Was tempted by Leeds but I'm sure Bradford will have what happened last year on their minds and will be well up for that. Will wait for Sunday.

Re: Rugby League - Super League XIII Round 13 One thing to note for next year if there is another MM (and maybe tomorrow!) is the sheer number of points scored. I think it was the case last year aswell. Might be worth looking at overs is most games :ok

Re: Rugby League - Super League XIII Round 13 Absolute agree mate. Do you think it's the wider pitch which causes it? Maybe the bigger crowds spur players on? Whatever it is it's great rugby. Nothing "official" for me this week but I'll be having a few quid on Hull KR tomorrow when I'm down there I think. 8/5 looks very big with Hull FC missing a couple. Here's to a good day's rugby :cheers.

Absolute agree mate. Do you think it's the wider pitch which causes it? Maybe the bigger crowds spur players on? Whatever it is it's great rugby. Nothing "official" for me this week but I'll be having a few quid on Hull KR tomorrow when I'm down there I think. 8/5 looks very big with Hull FC missing a couple. Here's to a good day's rugby :cheers.
Quite possibily mate, how much wider is the pitch? Obviously the wider the pitch, the more gaps there will be. I've noticed the in goal areas are big too which obvioulsy helps with kicks in play. Not sure if it has anything to do with crowds TBH, I mean look at the grand finals etc, some have been very tight, low scoring affairs.

Re: Rugby League - Super League XIII Round 13 I think the carnival atmosphere helps, weather and yes open spaces. I would have told everyone to back against my home town (Huddersfield) -6 They have been awful recently but played very well, I lost a few quid but at least kept my mouth shut. Won some backing Wakefiled and Hull K.R so ended up about square overall. Long live rugby league.