Investment racing club

dont worry, i aint pimping their selections on this site. :rollin:rollin. i have signed up to receive their tips for free until 19th May. I'm putting them on here so that the people who still believe that these tipster services are worth it, will think twice next time they are thinking of signing up and paying money. each selection i will put on here will be for £10 win/ £5 e/w **** Disclaimer: these are not my tips, i do not endorse this tipping service**** Tip 1 Tues 22 April Kay Gee Bee - £10 win (2nd) Tip 2 Wed 23 April Fleet Street - £10 win (2nd) so after 2 tips staked - £20 return - 0 P/L - -£20 will post thurs later, when i receive it

Re: Investment racing club Thanks Welshman..........this should be interesting ! I've never used a tipping service as I get my enjoyment from studying the race........in fact i hardly bet.........haven't had a bet since Aintree.......and before that at Cheltenham. I really can't see the point of tipping services, unless you're just in it to make money............ Be interesting to see if they even manage to do that !!...........:lol

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.