• omaha pl
    • omaha limit
    • omaha hilo pl
    • omaha hilo limit
    • 7 card stud limit
    • 5 card stud limit
    • 5 card draw limit
    • no variants for me. i refuse to turn to the dark side

This week ,Thursday is the new friday:nana:nana:nana:nana As the poker calender looks a bit bare on thursday night ,gaf has asked me to move variant night to thursday:ok For those who haven't enjoyed fridays kinky format due to drinking commitments:beer:beerheres a rundown of what goes on. We play either 2/3/4 different variant games on private tables on ladbrokes. if we have up to 10 players we play 4 games ,played at 40 min intervals. if we have 10-20 players we play 3 games, played at 50 min intervals. over 20 players we have 2 games,played at hour intervals. the games will start at 8 pm and should be complete by around 11.30/12.you can play whichever games you wish ,one or all:ok the game details will be posted at 7 pm on thursday. each game is a $2.20 buy in with a 1000 chips(hopefully:lol)and 10 minute blinds(again hopefully). the list of possible games is. omaha pl omaha limit omaha hilo pl omaha hilo limit 7 card stud limit 5 card stud limit 5 card draw limit these games will be picked by poll ,but we will only play one of each variant.so if pl omaha and limit omaha both get a lot of votes, only the highest one will be played. bpp points will be awarded thus. if 2 games are played ,each game awards normal bpp points. if 3 games are played ,each game awards 66%bpp points. if 4 games are played ,each game awards 50%bpp points. so each night double bpp points are up for grabs :ok for any variant virgins out there, this is a great way to learn how to play and also have good laugh at the same time:loon. i have already put up a omaha/hilo or newbies thread in strategy, and i will try and do a stud thread tomorrow. These are only basic strategys, but should explain enough for somebody to get the basics and be able to compete and have enjoy themselves:) please vote in the poll for your game of choice:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.