Announcements
*** York Ebor Competition: Well done to 1st daveg, 2nd glavintobuy & 3rd Donnyflyer ***
** August Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd ian309, 3rd Manc **
** August Naps Competition Result: 1st Zidane123, 2nd Adamross, 3rd Wanderlust, 4th Rainbow. KO Cup Winner: Peter York, Most Winners: Alastair **

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

GaF

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

well done punters Beefheart
:welcome to PL Beefheart. Sorry, same reply to you as to shecansayyes below.
sorry, as this is the last leg, we are only allowing existing members to play. However if you stick around and join in the community I'm sure you'll find plenty more games you can take part in with us. :D

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have player transfers on Trillion - so if you cannot sort it' date=' I can transfer to you and you can transfer back on Tilt or Stars or something if you like :ok[/quote'] Cheers, can you put $22 in my account, tip2wincouk (tip2win), and i will put in pokerstars. Whats your user on there? All the best. Mark

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Only 36 registered in total so far of which I think 16 are PL. Come on peeps - they have us outnumbered at the moment. Remember, don't leave it til the last minute to register as there has been an update recently which some people have found takes one or two goes at re-downloading to get it to run. :ok

if anyone wants staking in this then PM me - if any interest i will put up an official thread in the staking forum. i can stake two players as i have $22 left in acc.
Awesome gesture. I think I'll stake myself this time and let others take advantage of your offer. :ok